The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Rural Canada! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
54 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
Hi everyone! I have always been in awe of magic since seeing Wes Barker (he has performed on AGT and P&T Fool Us and now has a podcast with Chris Ramsey) perform some close up magic at my cousin's wedding over ten years ago. I believe he just did a version of the Ambitious Card and some spongeballs, but it stuck with me.

When I finished post secondary and started my "real" job, I placed my first ever magic order and started playing around. This was over five years ago. Life and responsibility got in the way and other than the a super simple trick or two, I didn't do much. Between a cold winter last year and then going straight into COVID-19, I started my very shallow dive back into the magic world. I busted out my old material that I purchased years ago and even placed a couple new orders. Now instead of mindlessly watching Netflix in my available times on the weekends, I have been watching DVDs and lectures.

I have used the Magic Café as my source of information for material, gimmicks, reviews, etc. for almost a year now. I am very thankful to finally be able to have an account and start participating!
Nomad Skateboarding
View Profile
New user
Nomading
36 Posts

Profile of Nomad Skateboarding
Welcome, Rodeo! I really enjoyed reading your background, and applaud your switching out of Netflix to use for magic!
The best we can is all we can ever do Smile

JonHackl
View Profile
New user
Western Australia
95 Posts

Profile of JonHackl
Welcome!
"Magic is the only kind of entertainment where 90% of the audience is trying to ruin it for themselves." - Pete Holmes
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1140 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Rodeo ...
a warm welcome to a pro-active!

Looking forward to seeing your contribution.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2340 Posts

Profile of todsky
Welcome fellow canuckian!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
54 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
Thanks everyone! It is definitely an interesting community, but a fantastic source of knowledge.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Rural Canada! (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL