The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Siegfried Fischbacher ill with pancreatic cancer! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1485 Posts

Profile of JNeal
Siegfried Fischbacher, 81, 'is terminally ill with pancreatic cancer' and is at home following 'a 12-hour operation' to remove tumor... nine months after Roy died from COVID-19 according to a report from German publication Bild.

The famed magician is reportedly at home in Las Vegas following a '12-hour operation' to remove a malignant tumor.
Siegfried was 'released from a clinic at his own request' and is being taken care of by 'two hospice workers.

This is very sad news and an unfortunate start to a new year.
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5179 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
A sad situation especially after Roy's passing last year. Hopefully he is being kept pain free and can communicate with his loved ones.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
524 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
So sorry to hear this sad news.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Loyal user
Randolph NJ
245 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Wow, this is awful news, so sorry to hear! Eerily similar to a guy I worked with who lost his wife this past June. A month ago we found out he was also diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and he sadly passed just last week. One of my other coworkers who was also close to him told me that after the diagnosis he just lost the will to live and wanted to be with his wife. Sad!
Max Milagro
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Max Milagro
He just joined Roy. Sad sad news.
https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/l......ild.html
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Here is a nicely written article here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/siegfr......d=msnews

Another sad day in magic.
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
291 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Many of us are getting older and the losses seem like they are piling up. Thanks for the article. I heard the news and came right here.
SoloDoubleAct
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
36 Posts

Profile of SoloDoubleAct
True legends who carved an indelible mark out on the Vegas Strip, RIP!

Additionally, true animal lovers; possibly some of the biggest philanthropists in magic tbh.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1365 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2021, Mark Boody Illusionist wrote:
Here is a nicely written article here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/siegfr......d=msnews

Another sad day in magic.

thank you Mark... both informative and sweet! It alsmost seems like Siegfried and Roy could be called the initiators of Las Vegas Magic! Lynn
amazingcarrington
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of amazingcarrington
My wife and I saw their show at the Mirage years ago.....thankful then and especially now that we saw them perform. A most spectacular show and two most spectacular individuals. Very sad news indeed today. The magic community has lost a great one.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Loyal user
Randolph NJ
245 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Great that you got to see their show, I also was lucky enough to see it in 2000 with my wife. By far the most spectacular magic show I've ever seen, really more than just a magic show. Sad to see them gone but I am glad I will always have that memory which I treasure!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Siegfried Fischbacher ill with pancreatic cancer! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL