The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Planes mistaken for stars by Art Vanderlay (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Open up your mind
Https://plantesmistakenforstars.blogspot.com/?m=1 This is a very interesting book, because I love Art Vanderlay yet I’m torn about this one. Most of the effects within this can’t really be described as ‘workers’, and like a lot of elemental manipulation they require very specific conditions. Some tricks will also cost several hundreds of pounds to pull off and of all the tricks in here very few have close-up work arounds. But the reason that this review is ultimately a positive one is because of those subtle and ridiculously obvious ideas that Art suggests throughout the book. If you compiled these, they would fill up around ten pages, but be worth the price of the entire book. Overall this is a very interesting book and I think I would recommend it, but not over the garden of the strange, by Caleb Strange, which is a similar book but more AAA and has far more close-up and walk-around work arounds.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
200 dollars ! Too expensive !
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2561 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
When did this get released?

I've been waiting on purchase from Art from years ago and hadn't heard a thing about this one.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Planes mistaken for stars by Art Vanderlay (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL