The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Where to get a fake beer mug (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Panash
View Profile
New user
Tucson, AZ
5 Posts

Profile of Panash
I just bought Patricio Teran's Glasses Matrix. In the tutorial he says you can buy the fake mug of beer in any Chinese store. Does he really think that every city has a chinese store? I live in Tucson and luckily, we have two chinese stores but neither one has fake beer mugs. They never even heard of such a thing. So I went online and checked Amazon & eBay. Nothing. I tried Spencer Gifts, still nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd really appreciate the help. The mug is hidden behind 4 jumbo playing cards. I would guess its size to be around 6" tall by 6" in diameter. This is THE most unique matrixes I have ever seen in 50 years of doing magic. But, I need the mug for the finale or it's not worth performing it.
The Bigger The Lie...The More Believable It Becomes
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Not familiar with the effect but I found this on amazon. Looks like the size is right but not sure if it's what you are looking for

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Mezzanin......9&sr=8-2
Where the magic begins
stevevoltz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of stevevoltz
If you're still looking, I got a beer mug candle as the final (hat) load to my chop cup routine. It's a real mug with wax that looks for all the world like beer, complete with foam at the top. Handled like a full glass of beer it's pretty convincing. Not the one I got, (which I can't find) but here's a link to a similar Beer Mug Candle.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1039 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
In this thread I posted about a six inch glass, not mug, of beer which includes foam head. Maybe it would work?

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&forum=8
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Where to get a fake beer mug (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL