The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wallet that does everything (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wolfsbora
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Wolfsbora
Hi all, I have found myself going down the magic wallet rabbit hole. I have the FPS (my favorite), the Viper, the Quiver Z Wallet Pro, the No Choice Wallet, Copeland's The Traveler, and a few lesser known/quality models. I remember either watching something or reading somewhere about a wallet that does it all and recall it being quite expensive. I've searched and cannot find it anywhere. Maybe I'm even making it up. Thanks in advance!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12195 Posts

Profile of John C
Just let me say two things:

1. What is “all”?
2. No wallet does it all.

You can’t have one wallet that does it all but you can have all wallets that may take care of everything. But I don’t think so.

We are never satisfied and even if we are we always see something around the corner that does “it” a little different than “it” was done before.

Cheers and hope you find what you are looking for.

I may have owned 25 wallets now maybe 5. I don’t know. Now I buy regular wallets and make them do what I want.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Mr. Rifer
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Mr. Rifer
I use SAW but like all wallets, it has its limitations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wallet that does everything (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL