The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » I can't remember the name of that card trick ...Could you help me ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Hello

Many years ago more that ten years I performed a trick with a nice reveal at the end . So , an specatator chose a card and you will draw on the back of the card case cellophane a globe and will put a lots of dots . Will show that draw to spectator and will shake the card case ...After that shake all points will be aligned in the name of the chosen card . So the trick is not Jay Sankey ...because is draw on the card case cellophane ...and I think is not Chatelain .... Maybe if I hard try to remember I think is something under cellophane .... So could you help me with the name of that trick ?

Thank you

Jis
EternalNameless
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of EternalNameless
Memory and illusion of the past? The only thing can think of is that Paul Harris Presents effect with cellophane sharpie but you mentioned it :-(
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » I can't remember the name of that card trick ...Could you help me ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL