The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Louis Paul Roll & Fold-A-Way Nite Club Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
739 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
If anyone is looking for a top-quality portable 'Nite Club Table', I can HIGHLY recommend this product from Louis Paul Productions. Louis's Roll and Fold-A-Way Nite Club Table design pays homage to product #884 on page 303 of Tannen's 1966 catalog. Only, the table that Louis builds is of FAR superior quality compared to all other Nite Club Tables I've seen. Incredible craftsmanship resulting in a work of art.

Fully collapsed:

The photos above were shot by Louis before he sent the table. The table arrived today and the construction is superlative. I'm a picky type and I can't find anything to be picky about with this stunningly gorgeous and cleverly designed Nite Club Table. I've wanted a rolling Nite Club Table since I was a kid but, as an adult, was turned off by the garish decorations that are so common with most Nite Club Tables today. Louis will decorate the outside panels with your choice of heavy vinyl. The vinyl pattern on mine is called Snake Skin.

Louis supplies a fiber carrying case for transporting the collapsed table. If you have access to Facebook, here's a video of Louis assembling the table from the carrying case (the one in this video is the one I received):

https://www.facebook.com/louis.paul.7161......12101383

If you are interested in a Louis Paul Productions table for yourself, you can contact him through his Facebook page (at the link above), by email at louisp@hereintown.net, or by telephone at (301) 759-9185.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Louis Paul Roll & Fold-A-Way Nite Club Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL