The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Second & Bottom Deal Dvd (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
I remember someone on this forum discussing the bottom deal and he posted a video showing the move from an exposed view (bottom deal). It was almost magical how he managed to make the move without any left fingers movement. Maybe this man can help you.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
But I can’t remember who he was.
NicholasD25
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of NicholasD25
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Rachmaninov wrote:
I remember someone on this forum discussing the bottom deal and he posted a video showing the move from an exposed view (bottom deal). It was almost magical how he managed to make the move without any left fingers movement. Maybe this man can help you.

It could be Daniel Carrico. There are still Youtube video's of his practice sessions. He shows the deal from the worst angles and they still look indetectable.
NicholasD25
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of NicholasD25
More recently, Daniel Roy does a pretty nice bottom showing the bad angle.
Danny Alan 2
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Danny Alan 2
I realize I’m a little late to this but who cares why he wants to learn it? He asked for a recommendation on where to learn the bottom deal. Nothing more, nothing less.
I recommend the Jason England video.
Carlo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Francisco, California
244 Posts

Profile of Carlo
The Gene Maze book was most helpful to me, as well as some videos by "Doc" on YouTube. Some of the best bottom dealers, including some mentioned on this forum, have tells that could be easily corrected if anyone had the temerity to point them out. My favorite one is the famous magician who deals around in a circle, dealing tops to everyone else and bottoms to himself. Each deal looks identical EXCEPT that only when dealing his own card he neglects to move his left thumb. Even his best friends won't tell him. I won't either, because except for that one flaw his bottom deal is 10x better than mine.
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
483 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
I've never been a fan of the thumb raise other than playing with it for fun. Many of the best bottom dealers don't seem to bother with it either. If someone is watching your left thumb that intently, they already suspect the deal is false and the thumb raise won't save you.
Carlo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Francisco, California
244 Posts

Profile of Carlo
I'm talking about thumbing off the top card before dealing, and about consistency. I would say either do it or don't do it, but don't do it differently for tops and bottoms. A spectator doesn't have to be watching intently to register a difference, even unconsciously.
SleightlySpooky
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of SleightlySpooky
I second Jason England’s foundations videos on Theory11.
kShepher
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC
417 Posts

Profile of kShepher
Bill Simon has an incredible and easy bottom deal. Giobbi outlines the most simple and effective second deal imaginable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Second & Bottom Deal Dvd (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL