The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Familiar stuff at 13m (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

5ggg
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of 5ggg
cbharrelson
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of cbharrelson
Are you the one in the video?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
The good old days.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slieght
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Slieght
The infamous Mr.Z that I have heard so much about. Especially on the Forte years Facebook group. Would love to get just 10 minutes with that guy.
5ggg
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of 5ggg
Sadly, no I am not the one in the video. My hands are not made of gold as his are
5ggg
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of 5ggg
10 minutes is 10k, venmo me Smile
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
I don't know, after watching that vid I don't know if lessons would be all that wise, as it seems that Mr.Z has somewhat questionable interior decorating skills ... I mean really ... who puts a full size poker table in their dining room?
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
NicholasD25
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of NicholasD25
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2021, Mr. Bones wrote:
I don't know, after watching that vid I don't know if lessons would be all that wise, as it seems that Mr.Z has somewhat questionable interior decorating skills ... I mean really ... who puts a full size poker table in their dining room?

Someone who can do what he can do.
5ggg
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of 5ggg
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2021, Mr. Bones wrote:

Its just one kitchen in his mansion, he's actually Copperfield
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1952 Posts

Profile of iamslow
SOmeones actually been uploading a lot of Mr. Z's vids lately.... Still waiting to see the better video of the "SHOT".... Cant wait...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Familiar stuff at 13m (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL