The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Temple Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
I once had this as a section of my show...an exotic temple. The tricks were with fire, smoke, incense, candles, and also flowers. One feature was that I found stick incense was a good way to ignite flash paper. I used to make paper flowers out of flash paper. I wore a Nehru Jacket in white. That was IN at the time. I just put together every flash-paper, and candle and fire and tricks with flowers I could think of. Some silks, too. I always referred to it as the Temple act and I built a rack for candles based on images from Tibetan temples.
Recently I was reminded of this in a different way...a movie that showed a Santeria alter. Also, a miniseries reminded me of the "Temple Act" again and it was in relation to a Santa Muerte alter which had a similar "look" to a Santeria alter. Maybe look at Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom again for the mood.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Temple Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL