The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof B.C Dopps owners forum (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
Ah...and I now see the possible issue. Just now noting Dan's email blast invited "near-Dopps owners" as well to join the DoppsForum. Apologies for that mix-up. But as of now, the forum is still just Dopps-owners, per the previously noted reasons. Thanks in advance to any near-Dopps-only owners for your patience and understanding.
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
To be clear, Dan's email blast was my supplied copy, and I neglected to delete the reference to near-Dopps owners before posting the link to the Dopps forum. Dan was not at fault in the least.

Near-Dopps owners will find the information regarding this offering back on page 1 of this thread.

BC
Phasmologist
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, David Eichler wrote:
Thanks, Prof BC! I am so appreciative that you continue to graciously share your thinking with us ... and in this instance, are offering us a gift! I'd be very happy to send you something to assist with postage. Perhaps you (or Dan?) could allow for that via PayPal or a button on the LC site?

Again, thanks for your continued generosity of spirit!

David

I second David's comments and I, too, would be most happy to forward at least postage in response to your generosity!

Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, DocBenWiz wrote:
Quote:
Thanks, Prof BC! I am so appreciative that you continue to graciously share your thinking with us ... and in this instance, are offering us a gift! I'd be very happy to send you something to assist with postage. Perhaps you (or Dan?) could allow for that via PayPal or a button on the LC site?

David

I second David's comments and I, too, would be most happy to forward at least postage in response to your generosity!

Smile

Same here, very generous Prof and more than happy to pay postage.
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
Add me to the chorus of people excited by this, looking forward to it, and grateful for it.
Covering the postage would be a pleasure.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
PROF BC, thank you. This new project offer sounds incredible, and incredibly generous.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, Bogbadger wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, DocBenWiz wrote:
Quote:

David

Smile

Same here, very generous Prof and more than happy to pay postage.

And I do would most certainly pass on postage plus whatever I might be able to do to help ... And of it goes without saying that this is certainly most generous of you my dear Professor. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart (whatever is left of it that is Smile )

Thanks again,

David (the other one)
De_Sade
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of De_Sade
As an owner of More Ghosts, I’d be interested if anyone can explain why I am unable to access the Doppelgänger forum..? The link in the first Prof BC post takes me to a page that states that nothing has been posted..?..?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, De_Sade wrote:
As an owner of More Ghosts, I’d be interested if anyone can explain why I am unable to access the Doppelgänger forum..? The link in the first Prof BC post takes me to a page that states that nothing has been posted..?..?

because...
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, TH1 wrote:
the forum is still just Dopps-owners, per the previously noted reasons. Thanks in advance to any near-Dopps-only owners for your patience and understanding.

"More Ghosts" is not a true Dopps.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
@De_Sade: 'More Ghost' can be used as a bridge between Ghost and Dopps.
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
I am an owner of several Dopps and would like to express my interest as well. Thank you Professor BC.
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2021, Pizpor wrote:
I am an owner of several Dopps and would like to express my interest as well. Thank you Professor BC.

Well worth joining the Dopps Forum if you haven’t already done so Pizpor.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Over on the Dopps forum, Prof BC has clearly shared the process for requesting this free gift. Note: it does not involve posting a request here. My comment is not intended to be rude or abrupt; merely to let folks know that if you post here and do not follow the instructions Prof BC posted in the Dopps forum, you will not be in his queue. The original poster to this thread shared how to request access, should you own a true Dopps and are not already a member.
Best wishes,
David
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2021, David Eichler wrote:
Over on the Dopps forum, Prof BC has clearly shared the process for requesting this free gift. Note: it does not involve posting a request here. My comment is not intended to be rude or abrupt; merely to let folks know that if you post here and do not follow the instructions Prof BC posted in the Dopps forum, you will not be in his queue. The original poster to this thread shared how to request access, should you own a true Dopps and are not already a member.
Best wishes,
David

I am a little confused. I know the Dopps forum is only for full Dopps owners but thought the Library Expansion Pack was available for Near Dopps owners as well. How can we get the instructions if we cannot access the forum? Or has that changed as for the free gift? Thanks for any clarification.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2021, weepinwil wrote:

I am a little confused. I know the Dopps forum is only for full Dopps owners but thought the Library Expansion Pack was available for Near Dopps owners as well. How can we get the instructions if we cannot access the forum? Or has that changed as for the free gift? Thanks for any clarification.

come on man...

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=14
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2021, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2021, weepinwil wrote:

come on man...

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=14

My point exactly.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
I am going to ask everyone please just relax and trust me.

It is my intention to do you a good turn and make you something useful, fun, and free.

Being part of the Doppelganger forum is *not* a prerequisite for this gift.

I am even now preparing and devising, printing and stamping. I will make more announcements when I have a better idea of my timetable. Please be patient with me and trust that I am doing and will continue to do everything in my power to see that everyone who is both interested and qualified (*including* near-Dopps owners who cannot enter the Dopps forum) will be satisfied to the very utmost of my ability.

I am not taking requests yet. Please be patient. They are not ready. I promise that I will tell you when they are--I will tell you HERE, on Spooky.

BC
Phasmologist
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Thanks professor for clearing that up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof B.C Dopps owners forum (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL