The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Z System by Molim El Barch (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Siekomagic
View Profile
New user
South Africa
76 Posts

Profile of Siekomagic
I was offered the opportunity to review Molim's Z System. From a disclosure perspective I think its iimportant to note that I did not pay for the product and I also don't know Molim.

To start off with the Z System is a very clever way of achieving some remarkable effects. For all those of you that are into tech type effects using cell phones this is definitely something worth looking into. I should mention that its application is only really feasible for a virtual show type environment.

Having watched the trailer I was intrigued and was genuinely interested in exploring this a little further. The System is very much geared toward an android device and is free to set up on Android. To be honest I have not yet tried to set it up on my apple iPhone yet as I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

The instruction video is albeit long, very clear. Molim goes through the set up and effects in great detail. With your purchase you walk away with three tried and tested effects that have been well explained. My advice is however to view these effects as a kind of starting block. The possibilities are pretty much endless in terms of what you could use the system for. Just let your imagination run wild.

I think from a mentalism perspective it is a great tool. Also noteworthy is that Molim has set up a facebook group for people to share ideas around the system. I personally like that because I think sharing knowledge in magic to improve performance is great.

So in conclusion: If you are a virtual magician and are looking for some interesting material that has an incredibly wide scope limited only by your imagination then this is a good buy. I would not use this or try and adapt it for use outside of a virtual environment.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Amazing. I read your entire post and I still have no clue what the effect is.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Indeed Smile
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I was thinking the same thing.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have the chance to present a few effects online this weekend and was just wondering if anyone had actually performed and tried this out in a live online situation?

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Z System by Molim El Barch (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL