We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Baloon swallowing » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mr0booth
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of mr0booth
Hey, I'm a 14 year old magician but have benn performing for money for 2 1/2 years. I was at a fetival yesterday and saw this street magician "swallow" a balloon. I really wanted to try and figure it out. I spent all night trying but I couldn't...any ideas?

I think that it was like, he didn't tie the ballon tight enough or some thing...btw its the type of balloon that you make balloon animals w/...
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13415 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
If you're at the Café just trying to get free solutions to tricks your posts will not be very well received.

Most magicians here spend a heck of a lot of money to learn things from other magicians.

To read "where can I learn to levitate..... for free"
"Where can I learn to swallow a balloon..... for free"

is not going to be all that appealing.

And yes, we already know that you don't have any money to spend on magic.

You can learn king rising from ellusionist, I suppose.
you can learn to swallow a balloon from the Steve Bedwell Video, "No M.D. Required" and probably elsewhere.

Perhaps a better approach would be to go to the section on buying and selling and write that you'd like to buy one of these items USED if anyone is willing to sell for a good price.

Good Luck,

Frank
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
LBP MAGIC
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of LBP MAGIC
The problem with Baloon swallowing is the impression it leaves on little kids. Unfortunatly I have seen idiot Magicians swallow balloons for six year old kids. I hate balloon swallowing for that reason alone.
I agree with what Frank said though you should probably try and pay for the effect first.
Just don't show it to your little brother or sister please!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5370 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Try the search function, this topic has been discussed before including where to learn it!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=17
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Baloon swallowing » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL