The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC offers Dopps Extension Pack (79 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2021, Perkins wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2021, PROF BC wrote:
I am even today working on the effect-laden bookends to go with Doppelganger (and other book effects), and only this morning Dan and I had a Zoom chat and agreed to a Doppelganger book 'of special sort' to accompany a piece that we are going to design and build together (marking the first time we have actually gotten together on a team project). That will be the next Doppelganger.

BC

*squeal*

"Drooling"!
Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Dang - this is my main regret from not being around the magical forums for the past few months! Missed this announcement completely! In the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Lucky!"
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
I am still receiving requests, so let me say here that the last HLEP went out 13 April. It was noted in this thread at that time, but I realise people probably do not want to scroll through and read the entire discussion.

So, to reproduce the announcement of 13 April: All gone.

Thanks (many, many thanks) to those who have requested HLEP and sincere regrets to those who have requested it too late.

BC
Phasmologist
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2021, Doc Ben wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2021, Perkins wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2021, PROF BC wrote:
I am even today working on the effect-laden bookends to go with Doppelganger (and other book effects), and only this morning Dan and I had a Zoom chat and agreed to a Doppelganger book 'of special sort' to accompany a piece that we are going to design and build together (marking the first time we have actually gotten together on a team project). That will be the next Doppelganger.

BC

*squeal*

"Drooling"!
Smile

*Squealing and Drooling*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC offers Dopps Extension Pack (79 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL