The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » David Roth's handling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Just to mention how good David Roth's work with the endless chain was. He used this to great effect when doing party shows for teens. He felt they were a poor audience for actual magic tricks, but that he could intrigue them with how casually he could never let them win with the endless chain.
swayne100
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of swayne100
Can you share any details of his work on this?
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Is that Jim Swayne? David only told me about just doing the chain at Bar Mitzvah's. I just assumed he was good at it. I'm pretty sure he learned what he knew from Ricky. Whether the other guys he talked about, Derek, or Percy, or Mike Skinner knew the trick and helped him learn, I'm sorry I don't know, but I often wonder what would have happened if I asked. But, like Dice Stacking, it just didn't interest me, but I believed him when he told me he was good at that too. p.s. I may have seen him do some with the chain...but myself never knew how it worked or didn't work. If you are Jim Swayne, are you still writing?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » David Roth's handling (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL