The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ BOXING MATCH 2.0 by Katsuya Masuda (the creator of WOW) (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
BOXING MATCH 2.0 comes from the creator of the best selling effect "Wow".

Boxing match 2.0 is just as great with 4 COLOR CHANGES.

Boxing Match 2.0 includes:
* 4 super visual, instant color changes.
* Online instructions.
* Perfect for online performances and social media as well as in person.

https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=68502
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3018 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Wow ! what a great color change.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5210 Posts

Profile of RNK
Agree, look super cool!
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1163 Posts

Profile of APC
Looks great! I wonder if you can show the rest of the box or if it has to remain as is on the table.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Wow , looks a knockout . I can understand how it works except the terrific box itself change which looks incredible . Obviously R&S or similar for the deck colour change , the Jokers were always Red and the flick drops a blank imo releasing the blue backed force card from the R&S cards and blank card is magnetic and covers the Red backed card in the box . Itís the box change itself that excites me the most Gaz 😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Iím am probably wrong but I believe certain elements I must be correct on here . Pure speculation but it would kill a layman and thatís all that matters Gaz 😊
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1112 Posts

Profile of bekralik
As an owner of Boxing Match 1.0, I think itís even simpler than that (no R&S needed).
But regardless, this is a great update, Iím glad to see Masuda is still creating, he had some ingenious effects years ago.

Brian
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Great 👍👍 it just looked like about 26 cards on the spread of blue cards . Thatís not a problem though it looked visually incredible Gaz 😊
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8910 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Definitely RnS involved.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2128 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I don't think RnS, notice deck was cut at one point, and I don't believe the box can be examined after, and part of works like old boxing match. but wow, very visual, looks great!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I thought it was the cutting that actually put the cards perfectly in position for the the blue card add on and then the subsequent spread for the 26 blue backed visible card display Gaz 😊
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2128 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I thought it was the cutting that actually put the cards perfectly in position for the the blue card add on and then the subsequent spread for the 26 blue backed visible card display Gaz 😊

yep, I thought same
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thatís why I thought RnS is involved but the box change visual is what I really liked . Probably not practical in the real world but certainly looked great on camera Gaz 😊
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2174 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I would like to know the construction of the card box because if it is normal cardboard I don't see this holding up very long however I do have effects that change from like two packs of gum into one big pack of gum and I believe it probably uses that kind of Technology.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
668 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Looks great! A bit like Shadeshift, where the box changes at the same time as the card(s)
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1715 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Very.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Kenco
I think it's a normal ga***d box self contained (don't wanna give it away but watch the flick) and only the top card using R&S. Look at the video very closely and you can actually see how it's done. I liked and ordered it.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
So itís like Blue illusion if itís just a flick , I think this combines The Romero box and M case principles within it too imo Gaz 😊
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5210 Posts

Profile of RNK
From the demo video looks to be more of an open/quicker change as compared to Blue Illusion.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1988 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Does this come with a gimmick?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ BOXING MATCH 2.0 by Katsuya Masuda (the creator of WOW) (9 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL