The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Penn on the record (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1856 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Bally Hoo and Hullabaloo
one for me and none for you.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I read it! I did.

It was a guy explaining why he debased himself for money, and how it was everyone else's fault, but behind it all, he still didn't suck!

I don't think it was anyone else's fault!
I didn't watch Celebrity Apprentice, nor Dancing with the Stars (because IMO disgusting garbage is disgusting) ... but none of it makes me in any way feel any of the participants were victims.

So, to anyone wanting to participate in garbage: you're part of the garbage too.

I say this as a guy who hated Trump before it was cool.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16224 Posts

Profile of tommy
Did you ever like she whose many names the cats scream in the night?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2175 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I have to admit though President Trump was one heck of a mentalist he did say he predicted economies would start opening up a couple of weeks when he was out of office and he was absolutely correct😂

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Penn on the record (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL