The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review - Eric Samuel's New Book - Setting the Stage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
857 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
I am halfway finished reading Setting the Stage. I join all the others in expressing my deep appreciation for the quality, depth, and production value of your release. There are so many subtleties, practical insights, thoughtful essays, routines, and great ideas, that I believe this to be the best value of any mentalism book I have ever purchased. By far, I consider Setting the Stage one of the most worthwhile purchases of the last several years. This was definitely worth the wait from when you first shared that you were writing this several years ago.

From entire contents to production value, this is a masterpiece! Thanks again for releasing this. It is a gem that will become a classic. You have set the bar high Eric!

Lou
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review - Eric Samuel's New Book - Setting the Stage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL