The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Help identifying a packet trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
614 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
A friend showed me a set of cards and he can't remember the trick they were used for. They were in a card wallet, and no instructions or reference, he is just trying to remember the name to see if he can find the instructions.

There is a Royal Flush in Spades, with red backs
And 4 extra Ace of Spades all with different backs (and different than the royal flush back)
No rough/smooth material on the cards
No strippers, or short cards

That's all he has and he can't remember even the effect, do the royal flush changes to five ace of spaces (?) or five aces change to the royal flush (?) and is the changes on the backs a kicker (?)

If anyone has this set of cards and can point me in the right direction, I'll let him know.

Thanks!!
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
633 Posts

Profile of karnak
Sounds exactly like John Bannon’s “Royal Scam.”

Aces first turn all face down/all face up, then acquire all different backs, and finally turn into a royal flush.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
614 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Thanks! I will send this to him!
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
614 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Thanks Karnak, I sent your message to Richie and he says that's it, thank you! He is going to work on it
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3209 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
That is a great effect !
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Help identifying a packet trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL