The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Babylon Secret (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalec
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Hi, has anyone experience in the above memo deck stack system marketed by ‘The Daily Magician’?? I’ve been receiving daily teasers and now it’s a $24 crunch time ? Any views would be much appreciated , Alec
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
I’ve just signed up to these emails and would also be interested to hear any views on this
SleightlySpooky
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of SleightlySpooky
The Babylon Secret is the name of the stack system? Just clarifying. Certainly sounds intriguing.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I got it a while back and... it's ok. If you have a lot of experience with memory work then you may be disappointed. I don't think there's anything groundbreaking. If you don't have that experience, however, and want to get much better at memory stuff (specifically for cards -- but it can go beyond that) then there's a lot to learn from in there, though I'm not really a fan of their teaching style. They desperately need an editor who can chop down what they did to cut out the fluff and nonsense. Everything is padded with too much unnecessary information. Some of it really feels like students who need to hit a certain page count before they can turn in the paper and so they just pad it and pad it, when I want them to just get to the point. I'm not upset I got it, because there were some good points, but getting through all of it was kind of a slog.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Babylon Secret (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL