The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Threesum a New release by David Jonathan (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5210 Posts

Profile of RNK
Think I'm going to have to bite on this one! Looks great David!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I agree Bob I am seriously thinking about taking the plunge on this too . David always comes up some very clever workable stuff Gaz 👍😊
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3205 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
I’m going out on a limb as I don’t have his entire collection. But.... this is the best one so far. Highly recommended. The last few mins of the download is also not to be missed as it has some great ideas and points also. David, very well done,clear instruction, no detail left out but not overdone or redundant. Great work!

Anyone on the fence? Jump off and take the plunge.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Right when I thought I was done with magic purchases for a while, David goes and releases this lol. The method is so clever and David's method for covering it is genius! It really does make you smile at how it works. Hats off to you David for being so honest in your trailer and standing behind your releases 👏🙌
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I took the plunge on this and have to say it’s a great effect from David as usual . I already knew before I purchased it some of the principles in play but the way he has put this together with his own original twist is what makes it fantastic . Highly recommended and at a great price and it’s the third 3 some I have had and the only one ironically I have had to pay for 😂 . If you are on the fence don’t be I will certainly be using it and most often with the additional tip second from the end of the tutorial . To me that raises the bar that bit further , 5 stars I love it Gaz 😊
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4112 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Solid routine. A lot going on but teaching is clear. Method fooled me.
Kassim
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Kassim
The method is very fun to play around with!
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1825 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback! Someone had asked me if you need a complete deck to perform this, so I figured I would answer that here - the deck does not have to be complete, you just need to know how many total cards there are (I cover the details in the tutorial).
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
675 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Brilliant method, David. Love it.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1825 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2021, Rizzo wrote:
The last few mins of the download is also not to be missed as it has some great ideas and points also.

If you check the video again, I just re-uploaded it with a very minor addition to one of the bonus ideas - its a small point, but it does help in performance so wanted to make sure it was included.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks David top man I will check it out now Gaz 😊
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
786 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2021, TuneHV wrote:
Quote:
The last few mins of the download is also not to be missed as it has some great ideas and points also.

If you check the video again, I just re-uploaded it with a very minor addition to one of the bonus ideas - its a small point, but it does help in performance so wanted to make sure it was included.

Is that at the same URL?
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1825 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2021, no2ss wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2021, TuneHV wrote:
Quote:

Is that at the same URL?

Yes, same URL. Like I said it’s a very minor touch, but worth mentioning.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -

no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
786 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Heh. The video looks the same to me... is there a time stamp where the new part is? Sorry... it's possible I'm being dense, but I'm not sure where to look.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1825 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2021, no2ss wrote:
Heh. The video looks the same to me... is there a time stamp where the new part is? Sorry... it's possible I'm being dense, but I'm not sure where to look.

PMed you
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5178 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Very nice, glad I added it to my collection.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
LukePreston
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of LukePreston
I don't really have the time to spend on my interest in magic any more and don't post on here but -

- this is a thing of beauty.
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of tricky360
This is one of those gems that puts a massive grin on your face each time you perform it. Looks so fair and clean,and hard to believe the work is done in real time. The method is just as good as the trick its self.

Another surefire winner from David.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3892 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have this, and I must say, it is definitely going into my set of go to routines. I really loved learning the history of all the moves and concepts, and it is a great trick!
KJ
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1252 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Great release, very much enjoyed the clear tutorial and looking forward to practice it.
The method is VERY clever and practical!

David, were you wearing a SB watch in that tutorial? Smile

Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Threesum a New release by David Jonathan (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL