The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking For Double Backed Cards Trick Recommendations (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

genedavid
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of genedavid
I love the fact that it is so easy to get decks that come with extra cards (double back, blank face, etc)

BUT I'm not exactly sure what to do with a double back card.

What are some of your favorite tricks and or resources (DVD, books, etc) for single color double backers?

Thanks in advanced!

Gene
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
675 Posts

Profile of ejohn
One excellent trick is Gordon Bean’s LOS ANGELES OPENER, an open prediction, available in his booklet JOKER JOKER. Also, check out THE PERFECT FORCE, explained in Expert Card Technique, as I recall. Hugard’s gold mine of a book, The Encyclopedia of Card Tricks, has a section on tricks using double backers.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
675 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Just saw The Perfect Force is in The Encyclopedia of Card Tricks.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1639 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
How about

or

or

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
There are numerous applications. You can use it for a clean ambitious card sequence. It's used for many tricks like Paul Gordon's Muldoon Match. In 52 Memories, Jack Parker has 3 great tricks called the Double-Back Trilogy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking For Double Backed Cards Trick Recommendations (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.67 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL