The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Does Anyone Know This Trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LeahG
View Profile
New user
Bracknell
18 Posts

Profile of LeahG
Hi Everyone!

I recently saw a video of a routine online but I can’t find it again! If any of you lovely people could help me track it down so I can purchase the effect I would be very grateful.

The video I saw had two spectators over zoom (each with their own deck of cards) they both shuffle their cards until they end up with 3 left, they pick a card and their chosen matches the magicians prediction. I believe it may have been Vanishing Inc I saw it on but cannot find it

Also if anyone has any card tricks that work over zoom with a spectators own deck and would be willing to share the name/where to buy the effect, I would very much appreciate it.
DerekG
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of DerekG
I don't know the trick you're talking about, but The Amazing Randi fooled the pocket protectors off of everyone at NASA by having an astronaut on the ISS shuffle a deck of cards and blindly pick one card and reverse it in the deck as he did the same. He then had the astronaut reveal his reversed card before revealing that the same card was reversed in his deck. I didn't see the trick, only heard him describe it in an interview, so I can only be 99.9% certain he achieved this using an Invisible/Ultra Mental Deck... but I am 100% certain you can use that method to accomplish the same effect over Zoom, in person, or on the ISS. Shouldn't be hard to find one at basically any magic shop online.
Drylid
View Profile
New user
San Antonio, TX
95 Posts

Profile of Drylid
There is a trick that is similar called virtual triumph, but it doesn't use 3 cards, it uses the 4 aces.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Does Anyone Know This Trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL