The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SHADOW WALLET by Dee Christopher and 1914 ("I wholeheartedly recommend! -Joel Dickinson) (105 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
423 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2021, brandon90 wrote:
Im on the fence with this. I would primarily use it as a multiple out wallet. Can folded lottery tickets fit comfortably for multiple outs?

Folded lottery ticket would be too big. It comes with thin playing cards which work well. A standard thickness playing card could be used (not tried yet) but, realistically, not anything bigger
LewisLeVal
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Those larger lottery tickets would be a bit of a tight squeeze and would have to fold down to the size of a playing card folded into quarters, but the smaller lottery tickets (In the UK when you put the lottery on, you're given back a smaller ticket with your selected numbers printed on) those would fit just fine!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes as Lewis says the ticket you get after placing your numbers on in the UK fit fine Gaz 😊
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1091 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
If anyone fancies a carbon fibre wallet, there's a few on Magic Week for about £30 which is a bargain!!!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
peirceman
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of peirceman
I've had my wallet for awhile now. It's my first peek wallet, so I can't compare it to others. I am so happy I bought it. I was concerned that the index was slightly visible (card edges) while the wallet is at rest on the table. Sure, I can just have the opening towards me, but as a hobbyist, I worry about things that professionals never would. Thanks to shadowman for suggesting to blacking out the edges.

The tutorial is money. As a book test junkie, I love the one page book test taught in the tutorial. The other thing that I wanted to mention is all the thought that went into the tutorial. Dee mentions both in the Dancy interview and in the tutorial about him and Lewis just babbling on for two and a half hours. Nothing could be further from the truth. As someone who loves mentalism, but is not good at it, I appreciated everything they shared.

I do have one question. After watching the tutorial and the interview, do I have to wear a beanie to be taken seriously as a mentalist?
rbromley
View Profile
New user
Alaska
38 Posts

Profile of rbromley
This is my first peek wallet too, I have never been too interested in them, but thought this seemed like a fun one to try out. Mine is arriving later this afternoon, I will post my thoughts on it after I have tried it.

So far my experience has bern greta with The 1914 and Dee. The video is in depth and done very well. I had some questions that I emailed about to them and Dee replied himself with a couple super lengthy and detailed responses to me, super cool of him.
rbromley
View Profile
New user
Alaska
38 Posts

Profile of rbromley
"Been great"...clearly I should re-read before posting from my iPhone
rbromley
View Profile
New user
Alaska
38 Posts

Profile of rbromley
Received mine yesterday--much thinner than I imagined it would be. I do wish the cards could be inserted a little deeper in the wallet to totally obscure them from all angles, but it does seem easy to work around. It is a very well made wallet. I would prefer to have the spectator keep their eyes open, even though asking them to be deep in thought, so that they can always see the wallet in sight, or have them hold the wallet while their eyes are closed--this is just a reference to one specific handling taught by Dee in the tutorial.

I am very happy with this purchase--I even went for the much debated Carbon Fibre option and love it. The 1914 put a lot of effort in to this and the in depth tutorial, if you are looking for a new peek wallet, I would say try this one out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SHADOW WALLET by Dee Christopher and 1914 ("I wholeheartedly recommend! -Joel Dickinson) (105 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL