The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ SHADOW WALLET by Dee Christopher and 1914 ("I wholeheartedly recommend! -Joel Dickinson) (111 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
120 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2021, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2021, Sean Mann wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2021, rosariorose9 wrote:
Curious. I ordered this (actually, both the leather and the carbon) about a week ago, but have yet to receive an email acknowledgment. What's up?

My acknowledgment got marked as spam so definitely check in there.

That has happened to a few people, I think itís because the site only launched on Friday evening and a lot of orders came through right away - hopefully itíll sort itís self out. Iím not the web guy though, I just deal with development and distribution here!

No worries here Dee, this stuff happens. Looking forward to getting my hands on the wallet!
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
The UK fulfilment is only up the road from you in Ipswich, so hopefully youíll have it on Tuesday! Smile
http://the1914.com
The Shadow Wallet // Revelations // The Art Of Stagecraft // Osmo // Cocktail - All now available @ The 1914.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Whatís up Dee. Congrats on the wallet. I pmíd you on FB about something specific pertaining to it. If you get some time please check it out. Thanks.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Whatís up Dee. Congrats on the wallet. I pmíd you on FB about something specific pertaining to it. If you get some time please check it out. Thanks.

Hey Lonnie, I canít see anything on FB! Do you want to drop me a private message here? Thanks!
The Shadow Wallet // Revelations // The Art Of Stagecraft // Osmo // Cocktail - All now available @ The 1914.
LewisLeVal
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Speaking of Facebook, I just watched Saturn Magic's review of the Shadow wallet.

https://www.facebook.com/1171806053/post......980926/?

It's also on YouTube for anyone interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpH0O3e3SDk
LewisLeVal
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
753 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I'm still happily using my Razor wallet, but this does look like a nice upgrade! This is probably just because I only carry one singular debit card with me, have no need for all the other cards in my big wallet as I don't leave the house Smile Once we get back to more normal, I will probably pick up one of these.
LewisLeVal
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
In my Shadow wallet I carry two debit cards, an ID, some cash, enough business cards and billets to last for a few performances, a little mentalism wallet card of my own making and still have a space saved for train tickets or any slips of paper/cards I acquire throughout the day. Occasionally I will add the filter and/or the cards supplied with the wallet, without needing to remove anything first.

I still love my Razor wallet also (I've had mine since before they were available and it's still in perfect condition), but I found myself carrying Razor for business cards and another wallet for my other essentials. Now I'm happy to carry all I need with one device.
LewisLeVal
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
I look forward to the moment everyone's orders start arriving and this thread becomes a discussion about the product and hopefully some reviews.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland, home of the TAXED
1155 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, LewisLeVal wrote:
I look forward to the moment everyone's orders start arriving and this thread becomes a discussion about the product and hopefully some reviews.

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't believe arguing over the material of 2 IDENTICAL functioning wallets?? 🤦‍♂️
WHO CARES!!! Buy what YOU like and want... period.

I too, am looking forward to reviews and I REALLy wish I could Block people so I don't have to read all the back and forth CRAP and D measuring. Beyond ridiculous for ALL.

Actually,
Is there a FB page for this? I can Block the ridiculous there.

Anyway,
Truly looking forward to reviews and I am excited to see another wallet on the market! Keeps the Magic Going!!!
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
1155 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Excellent overview and review from Mark Traversoni (Saturn Magic).

https://www.facebook.com/SaturnMagic.co.......09366679
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3888 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, mikenewman wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, LewisLeVal wrote:

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't believe arguing over the material of 2 IDENTICAL functioning wallets?? 🤦‍♂️
WHO CARES!!! Buy what YOU like and want... period.

I too, am looking forward to reviews and I REALLy wish I could Block people so I don't have to read all the back and forth CRAP and D measuring. Beyond ridiculous for ALL.

Actually,
Is there a FB page for this? I can Block the ridiculous there.

Anyway,
Truly looking forward to reviews and I am excited to see another wallet on the market! Keeps the Magic Going!!!

Exactly! I ordered both styles. I am looking forward in handling the wallet and seeing the on-line instructional video. Christopher always delivers well thought out, well made, practical effects and routines and not your pie-in-the sky stuff. Really looking forward to getting my hands on these wallets and routines.
Michael
ďBelief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.Ē
óHakim, Loreweaver
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2559 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Well said Michael.

I am still mulling over this one. I already have some exceptional peek wallets - notably BLINK and Jaks X - but this has the added attraction of an index added to which it is slim and could be an everyday wallet. A further attraction is the handling and routines Dee and Lewis are offering. This will definitely be top notch.

The mulling continues ...

Neil
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1037 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
Quote:
Curious. I ordered this (actually, both the leather and the carbon) about a week ago, but have yet to receive an email acknowledgment. What's up?

Did you order from us? Itís possible it went to junk as itís automated, but drop me a message with your email address and I can look up your order! Smile

PM sent. Yes, I did order it from you. Thanks for checking on this.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, rosariorose9 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Did you order from us? Itís possible it went to junk as itís automated, but drop me a message with your email address and I can look up your order! Smile

Iíve replied with all details and I have reset your password so you can log in and watch everything now. But most importantly, we have your order and thatís shipping from our US warehouse in CA on Monday, so should be with you very soon! Smile
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
1155 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, rosariorose9 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Iíve replied with all details and I have reset your password so you can log in and watch everything now. But most importantly, we have your order and thatís shipping from our US warehouse in CA on Monday, so should be with you very soon! Smile

So, If I order from your site, it will def come from U.S. warehouse? that's good to know!!! Awesome! You should add that to your website (Just a suggestion of course). Do I need to do anything to ensure delivery from Cali?

Looking forward to this!!!! Was going to wait. But I am in!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5274 Posts

Profile of videoman
Iím very happy with my Alias wallet and really havenít had much opportunity to even use it yet due to current conditions. I also love doing an Imaginary Card routine from Mark Calabrese using my homemade pocket index. So I really donít ďneedĒ this wallet. But I will probably pick this up mainly for the instructional video.

Lewisís Revelations video also sounds extremely worthwhile. Love your Memory Box premise. Such a great way to justify using the wallet, which can sometimes be awkward if a spec says let me just put it in my pocket, etc.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

@Mike; only the UK orders ship from the UK at the moment, the joy of doing international business post-brexit!

Everyone else will have their orders sent from the US warehouse, which is in CA. If youíve received orders from Art Of Play before, it comes from the same place.

Thereís nothing you need to do, itís all automatic - the ROW orders go directly through to our shipping partners, who received our stock a few days ago! Smile

It is on the website, but buried in the FAQ! Haha! It might be worth making it more prominent, Iíll bring it up with the team here.

Thanks!
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
1155 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
@Mike; only the UK orders ship from the UK at the moment, the joy of doing international business post-brexit!

Everyone else will have their orders sent from the US warehouse, which is in CA. If youíve received orders from Art Of Play before, it comes from the same place.

Thereís nothing you need to do, itís all automatic - the ROW orders go directly through to our shipping partners, who received our stock a few days ago! Smile

It is on the website, but buried in the FAQ! Haha! It might be worth making it more prominent, Iíll bring it up with the team here.

Thanks!

AWESOME!!!! Thanks Brother!!!!

Appreciate the info and I truly look forward to another winner!

Order
INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep The Magic Going!

Mike
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 25, 2021, videoman wrote:
Iím very happy with my Alias wallet and really havenít had much opportunity to even use it yet due to current conditions. I also love doing an Imaginary Card routine from Mark Calabrese using my homemade pocket index. So I really donít ďneedĒ this wallet. But I will probably pick this up mainly for the instructional video.

Lewisís Revelations video also sounds extremely worthwhile. Love your Memory Box premise. Such a great way to justify using the wallet, which can sometimes be awkward if a spec says let me just put it in my pocket, etc.

Revelations has been getting some stellar reviews on the site so far; itís an interesting project, Millard gave us permission to include his wonderful Acidus Novus, with Lewisí touches from working it for so long (what to do if they write in the wrong place, fold it wrong, lots of other stuff like that), and from there he goes into six different Ďmini actsí with some great themes and pocket friendly props teaching lessons on turning your reveals into intimate and exciting experiences when working close up.

The proper details are here: https://the1914.com/product/revelations/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ SHADOW WALLET by Dee Christopher and 1914 ("I wholeheartedly recommend! -Joel Dickinson) (111 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL