The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Multiplying bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
A long time ago I saw Aurelio Paviato doing a trick where he counted some bills and found that they were multiplying in his own hands until they returned to their original number.

I'd like some more information about this trick if you have them, because I didn't find anything. Smile

Thanks
Metius
Eppure una volta avetti sette in latino...(G.Marziano)
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Perhaps this was the Fred Kaps version of the 11 Card Trick done with bills? Kept having 11 when he asked for 10?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
Uhm...yes, could be it, but it seems to me they were much less (keep having six when asking five, I don't remember well). Anyway, where can I find info about this trick you mentioned?
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I believe that you are talking about a very old trick called "The Six-Bill Repeat". It is a dollar bill version of the even older "Six Card Repeat Trick".

In the trick six bills are counted and then three are tossed away. When the bills are recounted there are six again. This is repeated four more times, each time three are tossed away only to have six bills counted out.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
Yes, it seems to be that trick. Anybody knows where could I find it to learn?

Thanks
Metius
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Find a book on basic card handling and learn and use the buckle count. Jerry Mentzer's Counts Cuts and Subtlety covers this and many other counts that can be used with bills. Any magic dealer can help you.
Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
Wow, what a coincidence! I just ordered this book about a week ago and I'm waiting for it! Smile

Metius
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Here are some links to magic stores that carry the six bill repeat or a trick with appearing bills:

Daytona Magic
-- look for six bill repeat (comes with phony bills)
http://www.daytonamagic.com/Comedy%20Magic/COM18.htm

Petrick & Mia
-- look for Money Production trick which boasts that from the folds of a sheer silk cash flows and flows.
http://www.pmmagic.com/1magic.html

El Duco's Magic
-- Osaka Bills (video) is a very visual production of bills which instantly appear at the finger tips. You can easily produce up to 15 bills without any extra gimmick!
http://www.el-duco.se/

I'm not sure if you're only interested in the six bill repeat routine. But these other two can be nice alternatives for bill productions. All the best!!!

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Multiplying bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL