The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Best material on culling? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Dear Poof Daddy, now that I know that Hobbs's Toolbox is available, I also recommend that as the place to start. That is where it finally made sense to me and where I started. From there I would suggest the Cullfather and Aaron Fisher's work on that.
Your recommendations are spot on my friend.
JonHackl
View Profile
Regular user
Western Australia
198 Posts

Profile of JonHackl
Countrymaven, thanks for your recommendations on the push-vs-pull style of cull. I've been toying with it and I really like it so far. Cullfather is going on my purchase list!
"Magic is the only kind of entertainment where 90% of the audience is trying to ruin it for themselves." - Pete Holmes

https://www.lybrary.com/ivy-p-925586.html
dustrod
View Profile
Loyal user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
233 Posts

Profile of dustrod
The Roadrunner cull and also I liked what Harapan Ong had to add in Close Culls and there's even a mention or two in Principia with not only some effects that use it but also a little trick that helped me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Best material on culling? (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL