The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Asi Wind Card to Box Project (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2298 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Here is my review:

It is a streaming vimeo video that is about 49 minutes long.

Asi credits where the inspiration came from as well as proper crediting.

The Move

Asi shows you the move, which is similar to something done by Tamariz, but Asi does it differently, and he teaches you his version.

Then we get to the different routines possible with this:

All of this is based on what I could remember off the top of my head. I am at work right now near Philadelphia, and inside the plant I get bad reception on my phone so I cant log in to vimeo and check each routine, but I will give you a basis.

Routines:

1) Regular Card to Box plot as seen on the trailer
2) Card Under Box, then appears inside(name speaks for itself)
3) All In (Asi asks for a number between 1-20, then the cards which total up to the number given are inside the box)
4) C2B Prediction (Signed card, ends up inside the box, along with a card that represents value, suit, and color, if I'm not mistaken)
5) Stage handling (There is a video at Tannens of Asi performing it at a workshop, where he shows you how he does it on stage)
6) Thought of Card (Asi fans cards and has spectator think of one, and the thought of card ends up inside the box)
7) Mene-Tekel Deck (Asi does this using a Mene-Teckel deck)
8) Two Cards (This is from the Thought of Card, if I'm not mistaken, in which if the thought of card is incorrect, Asi corrects the mistake, and gets 2 hits out of it, by saying, you didn't think of one then change your mind to another, and both cards will end up inside the card box)

Asi shows you the correct way to perform this, all the actions are motivated, and there is no suspicion that you have loaded a card inside the box.

I cant really recall any others, I might be missing 1 or 2 other routines, but the stand-outs for me were the Thought of Card, C2B prediction, and the stage handling.

For those of you that have Matthew Wrights/Harry Robson's Thought of Card project, you can use that, if you are not comfortable using the Fan Force.

At first I thought $40.00 USD was a bit steep, but as the project progressed, I could see the value of the streaming video, with everything Asi teaches you.

So yeah, it was worth it, at least for me.

I have seen Asi do this move live, and you cant spot it.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1267 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Thank you Alex!
littlethumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
San Antonio, Texas
163 Posts

Profile of littlethumbtip
Alex, did you mean to reference Matthew Wright/Harry Robson's PROJECT ALPHA MAIL or REPUTATION MAKER? I don't see that they have joined together to market something called THOUGHT OF CARD PROJECT. Thanks so much, however, for your great insights on Asi Wind's latest!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2298 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Reputation Maker
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1282 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Routines:

-------

As far as I can see everything that needs to be done was cut from the trailer. This time a was a little disappointed...
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1282 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2021, Dr. Eamon wrote:
Routines:

-------

As far as I can see everything that needs to be done was cut from the trailer. This time a was a little disappointed...

[Correction]

About half that needs to be done was cut
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Asi Wind Card to Box Project (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL