We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » M Box (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Just received this Okito Box. Really impressed - fantastic value and excellent quality. A fraction of the price of some of the “big names”..... Anyone else got this too?
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Degio
View Profile
Regular user
It took me years to get to
125 Posts

Profile of Degio
I got it too and indeed it's hard to find a dollar sized okito box so heavy and cheap.
I looked for a Chazpro Buddha Box for quite some time, but it's hard to find in dollar size (I have the half dollar sized aluminium Buddha boxes and they are a great set).
It would be good if M-Box became available also in the Boston version... I would not be surprised if that happens in the future: these Chinese manufacturers are normally following market demand quite fast.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

I got the Dollar size box - it holds 5 dollar coins, but my expanded Eisenhower shell doesn't fit, that's the only negative.
Magically,

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1212 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Dollar size coin box.

GO HERE:

https://www.ronjo.com/search/dollar+coin+box/
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1969 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2021, Degio wrote:
I got it too and indeed it's hard to find a dollar sized okito box so heavy and cheap.
I looked for a Chazpro Buddha Box for quite some time, but it's hard to find in dollar size (I have the half dollar sized aluminium Buddha boxes and they are a great set).
It would be good if M-Box became available also in the Boston version... I would not be surprised if that happens in the future: these Chinese manufacturers are normally following market demand quite fast.

You can check out Mbox 2.0 its double the price of the regular mbox, but this one is a hybrid and works as both an okito and a boston box, but in a different manner...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3372 Posts

Profile of warren
Where did you order it from Sean ?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

Hi Warren - I used AliExpress buddy. Took about three weeks to arrive but well worth it
Magically,

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

A little routine with the Box....

https://youtu.be/T8NIhsWlZNQ
Magically,

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3372 Posts

Profile of warren
Very nice Sean 😊
stevie c
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of stevie c
That routine is great Sean. Lovely work!!

BW

Steve
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1141 Posts

Thanks guys. I’ve actually been doing this ON THE SPECTATOR’S hands!

I have the box and coins in a drawstring bag, and place the bag on their left hand (facing me) and then tossing the coins on their right. The bag is on their palm to help cover the Okito Box turnover feeling later.

It’s a routine that can therefore be done strolling which is what I was looking for.

Take care

Sean
Magically,

Doric
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Doric
M Box 2.0 brings a new dimension to the original M Box - a feature I've never seen used on a coin box. I have both and they are unbelievable value. Highly recommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » M Box (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL