The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring webpages and facebook pages (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1857 Posts

Profile of Anatole
Ring 103 in Virginia (The Earl Edwards Ring) has a webpage, but no webmaster at this time, so the page hasn't been updated since 2019.
We pay $155.00 per year to house the page on a server.

Do any of you belong to a Ring that maintains and updates a webpage?

Our facebook page is usually active but posts have also slowed down--and many of the posts are from me to announce Ring 103 meetings, lectures and post Ring history.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
kamlet
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
44 Posts

Profile of kamlet
Our Ring - ring43.org maintains a web page
It probably could be more current - we try to have it updated monthly with our meeting information

We have considered a facebook page as well, but we are concerned about managing it - dealing with comments, etc

If anyone has experience with managing a ring facebook page, I'd be interested in hearing more
Ado
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1026 Posts

Profile of Ado
You can host a simple website for your ring on magician.org, if I'm not mistaken.

P!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring webpages and facebook pages (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL