The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Banachecks Psi DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
These are being advertised on Hocus-pocus, but there not on the L&L site, are they from L&L?
giochi
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of giochi
These sound great - http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/

I have a feeling they are going to sell like hotcakes
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Banachek, when are they going to be available through magic inspirations?
Mike Giusti
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Mike Giusti
Also the Bullet Catch as performed by P & T is being revealed in this series. KILLER!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This will be the real work. Not like some of those other horrible, dull mentalists DVD's we've seen.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1171 Posts

Profile of Banachek
No no, bullet catch is not being revealed, just the story behind it. Sorry but I could not do that. There are tv clips of somet things as well, like my original buried alive, blindfold drive and so on.

It looks like Hocus-pocus is doing pre sells. We will have them at Magicinspirations.net as soon as they are available. Ask Scott Wells there, he knows better than I what is going on. I have heard they will be out the end of July.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Banachek thanks for sharing your gift!!!!!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Looking forward to this set!
Mike Giusti
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Mike Giusti
D'OH! Sorry for the misinfo, gang and Steve! I misread the DVD details.

[Replacing foot in mouth.]
jaybaby
View Profile
New user
Australia
87 Posts

Profile of jaybaby
This set looks great. Is it for someone with little or no experience in mentalism?
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
No experience...probably not. little...perhaps.

magicchris, what horrible dull mentalism dvds have you seen?
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1171 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Well, I tried to give something for everyone, as a result I can only guess that everyone will find something they love and everyone will find something they hate, it is just the nature of the beast when you try to give something for everyone.

I do think it is the first DVD set that teaches muscle reading and gives demonstrations. Lots of metal bending, lots of mental magic as well. And the area I am most proud of is the advice to get booked in colleges, trade shows, comedy clubs, radio, tv,newspaper, restaurants and so on. This is real world advice from my silly mistakes over the years. I feel people just need to get out there and do and quit buying new tricks to add.

Anyway, yes they will be available from Magicinspirations.net about the same time as elsewhere, I will be happy to sign any if you leave a message for Scott (not that anyone would want me to sign them Smile
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
Steven Evans
View Profile
Regular user
Wrexham, North Wales.
191 Posts

Profile of Steven Evans
I can't wait for these! This is on the top of my list (which by the way is getting bigger).

Thank you Banachek!
'The impossible I do immediately;
Miracles take a little longer'
-David Berglas.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1954 Posts

Profile of alexhui
I am so excited, at the same time, so sad that Banachek has released his real works to the magic community.
I will definitely get the DVDs at the minute they are released. Thanks,Banachek!!

Alex
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
peterng25
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of peterng25
Quote:
This is real world advice from my silly mistakes over the years. I feel people just need to get out there and do and quit buying new tricks to add.
Thanks for sharing this advice!
Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
993 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Okay, I have updated our website so we are now taking pre-orders for Banachek's DVD set "Psi Series". You can check it out at http://www.magicinspirations.net and follow the link to pre-order your copies using PayPal or credit cards.

Please indicate in your order whether or not you would like to have Banachek personally autograph your copy.

Thanks for your support and interest in Banachek's products.

yours,
Scott Wells
Managing Partner
Magic Inspirations
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
DaveS
View Profile
Veteran user
New York
329 Posts

Profile of DaveS
Hi Scott,

I'm confused by the copy for your internet specials:

"INTERNET SPECIAL: Order all four DVD’s for $110.00 and receive a savings of $30.00!"

"ANOTHER INTERNET SPECIAL: Order all four DVD’s for the full price of $140.00 and receive and “Psychophysiological Thought Reading” for FREE!  An incredible savings of $40.00!"

So for $30 more, customers get the book "FREE?" Smile

DaveS
We shall not cease from exploration/And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started/And know the place for the first time. (TS Elliot)
Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
993 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Quote:
On 2004-06-19 11:53, DaveS wrote:
Hi Scott,

I'm confused by the copy for your internet specials:

"INTERNET SPECIAL: Order all four DVD’s for $110.00 and receive a savings of $30.00!"

"ANOTHER INTERNET SPECIAL: Order all four DVD’s for the full price of $140.00 and receive and “Psychophysiological Thought Reading” for FREE!  An incredible savings of $40.00!"

So for $30 more, customers get the book "FREE?" Smile

DaveS

That is correct. If you just want the set of four Psi Series DVD's, then you save $30 off the regular retail price of $140 if you purchase each DVD separately. But if you pay the retail price for all four DVD's then you will receive the $40 book for free.

Thanks for asking.

yours,
Scott Wells
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

DaveS
View Profile
Veteran user
New York
329 Posts

Profile of DaveS
Quote:
On 2004-06-19 12:25, Scott Wells wrote:
That is correct. If you just want the set of four Psi Series DVD's, then you save $30 off the regular retail price of $140 if you purchase each DVD separately. But if you pay the retail price for all four DVD's then you will receive the $40 book for free.

Thanks for asking.

yours,
Scott Wells

Thanks for responding, Scott. We appear to interpret "free" differently. Smile

Still, the $10 discount on the bundle is a nice gesture and it's good of you to offer it.

Respectfully,
DaveS
We shall not cease from exploration/And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started/And know the place for the first time. (TS Elliot)
Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
993 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Just to make it clear for all...customers get $30 off of the set of four DVD's and an ADDITIONAL $10 off if they purchase the "bundle" (for a total savings of $40) which includes the book, "Psychophysiological Thought Reading." You do not have to purchase the book and take advantage of the $40 savings if you only want the $30 discount on the complete Psi Series DVD set.

I hope that clears up things.

Thanks for asking,
Scott

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Banachecks Psi DVD's (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL