The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Zoom shows for kids (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1223 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Who here does Zoom shows? I've been doing a fair amount of them this past year. I've been getting really good feedback from parents and the kids are having a lot of fun. They are harder to do though. My Zooms are for kids mainly 7 or 8 and under. They are 30 minutes - a combo of ventriloquism, silly magic and gags. I never got around to doing a Zoom for older kids or families like I do with in-person shows. Anyhoo, when people want a Zoom show for older kids or families, or I'm not available, I'd like to have a few names to refer people to, so let me know. I'm guessing as the weather gets better and the pandemic slows, people will mainly switch to in-person shows, mostly outdoors for now.
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Hi Dan,

Wondering if I could get some advice. I have a zoom author visit coming up and I want to perform something that works for k-5th grade. Not doing a full show, just something fun for the kids since my books are about magicians. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
alexander_may
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa
289 Posts

Profile of alexander_may
I mostly do corporate events on Zoom but I've done quite a few birthdays for kids as well. So far it's gone over great with the kids. However there is definitely a reduction in the number of zoom shows lately.
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1223 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Alexander, Yeah I think I have only 1 Zoom show for kids scheduled, the rest are outdoors in person, and I'm glad about that. In some ways there is more prep for Zooms, and they are more difficult to perform, and being around humans is usually good.
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
So the school visit was a hit but we ran out of time for the magic! At least I've got a few things prepped for next time.
alexander_may
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa
289 Posts

Profile of alexander_may
Bloodkin, hopefully next time you can get the magic going and knock them out of the park Smile

Dan, yes indeed, I like doing Zoom shows, but nothing beats a live audience and actual human interaction!
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Thanks, Alexander!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Zoom shows for kids (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL