The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Juan Thousand Project by Juan Pablo (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/15200

Borrow a bill, and without even folding it, instantly change it to $100 and hand it out for examination.

Juan Pablo presents "Juan thousand project".

Imagine this. You borrow a bill from a spectator, and without folding the bill or doing any preparation, it instantly changes into a bill of a greater value. The bill is always in sight, and you can immediately give it away for examination!

With this new and super-visual manipulation technique, you can perform five incredible routines: Changing the value of a bill, bill travel, transposing two bills, duplicating bills, and most interestingly; After placing a bill of yours in a wine glass in full view of the audience, you borrow a bill from a spectator. You then can make that borrowed bill vanish and finally, the bill that the magician had left from the beginning inside of the wine glass is magically the spectator's bill! With this technique, you will have the most visual effect that can occur with a borrowed bill!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Looks like Bob Sheets Skullkracker.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
I have Bob Sheets Skullkracker - he starts off the video by crediting Juan Pablo and his change. He says Skullkracker is an improvement for close up and has less angle problems

Ed
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Juan Pablo is the original creator. I am a big bill change collector. Bob Sheets Skullcracker is great but this is the most practical version I've found.
https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/close-up-magic-downloads/myc-mark-young-change.
This is me doing it IN JAPAN
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCAXAshGzo/
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2021, egoli wrote:
I have Bob Sheets Skullkracker - he starts off the video by crediting Juan Pablo and his change. He says Skullkracker is an improvement for close up and has less angle problems

Ed

I had the DVD way back when. I liked the change. This looks good, too, obviously.
MrBadGuy
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MrBadGuy
Although I haven't seen it in a while, this reminds me of the Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch by Doug McKenzie. Is there much difference between these two?
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Can the Juan Thousand Project effect be done with plastic bills, such as UK banknotes? Thanks
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
If I recall correctly, McKenzie's version was the Pablo change with an added clean up. There's also Grandpa's Dollar by Lonnie Chevrie. They both look very similar to what's on this download. Great effect, requires a bit of practice.

Few things though- it can't be done with a spec sitting next to you like in the demo vid. Also, he says no gimmick. Possible, I guess, but the versions I know definitely use a TT. In fact, so does Mr. Pablo at one point in the video.
Juan Pablo
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Juan Pablo
Hi guys I'm Juan Pablo te creator of this Bill change .un Dough mackenzy's "Juan hundred Bill switch" this bills change was launched with my permission. that's where the name "Juan hundred" comes from, since my name is Juan Pablo.
The trick is my own and Dough just added that in the end everything is within a thumb tip. In my original version I only use manipulation to achieve the effect. the big difference is that in the "Juan hundred Bill switch" version the trick is done using two bills that belong to the magician because the two bills need to have a special pre-fold, but in this new version ("Juan thousand project") you will be able to perform the trick with a banknote borrowed from the public and without making any preparation for the banknote instantly, then make the change of banknote.
In addition, the download includes five routines to change banknotes in different very original and powerful magic effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Juan Thousand Project by Juan Pablo (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL