The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Marked Tarot decks (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3045 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, gaddy wrote:
I've been very happy with Neil Tobin's system for marking the "Waite Rider" deck.

He's on the magic Café. Maybe give him a shout!

Quote:
On Mar 22, 2021, David Eichler wrote:
I second Neil Tobin's system!

My thanks to you both!
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
scathmadre
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of scathmadre
I've not read all the posts but...
Best 78-card marked Tarot deck I got was from https://www.card-shark.de/
That said, it's not a Waite Smith Golden Dawn derived deck.
The arkansophy or however it's spelled is horrid. They took regular US Games Systems decks, and then pasted new backs on them, and laminated them so they're really effin' thick.
Most marked Tarot 'decks' feature only the majors, which is fine until you find yourself surrounded by folks that actually know tarot and tarot history.
And with Tarot becoming more popular, if you prevaricate too much, you'll get not only caught, but possibly humiliated.
So enjoy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Marked Tarot decks (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.34 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL