The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ INSIDER by Marck Oberon ("To the point, natural and 100% sure fire.." -Colin McLeod) (117 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
"If you want to read minds reliably, you need this. It's very rare that I'm left kicking myself thinking, "I wish I'd thought of that." But as soon as Marc shared the workings of this device, I immediately realized he's solved decades of problems with a classic method. He's re-engineered this principle to ensure it's more deceptive and invisible than ever before. If you want a reliable method for learning information in the real world - close up or on stage, then you've found it. My main piece of advice?... Get two."
- Colin McLeod

https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=69063

* 5 peek techniques to cover EVERY SITUATION
* Peek & re-peek without suspicion
* Innocent looking gimmick, hides in plain sight and is built to last.
* Resets instantly
* Works in ALL lighting conditions.

Ready to use immediately, no arts and crafts.

Includes 90 minutes of video instructions; explaining 8 Insider routines, mentalism psychology and performance subtleties.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2069 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It reminds me of Looch's Retina, but I guess the method is different with this.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3940 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Similar to Pac Stack by Paul Carnazzo?
ďBelief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.Ē
óHakim, Loreweaver
PaulGee
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of PaulGee
Luke Dancy said he is going to have Marc on his stream tomorrow and Marc was thinking about showing how Insider works... We'll see what he decides to do.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2594 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Marc is a very innovative thinker. This will definitely be worth a peek in more ways than one.
mzyamc
View Profile
New user
Nottingham/Manchester
2 Posts

Profile of mzyamc
NeilS... couldn't agree more!

I had the pleasure of seeing a very early version of Insider and it's come so far over the years. As with anything Marc does there's a lot of thought gone into the methodology and presentation and is definitely worthy of the high praise from other mentalists and they have all in their own way contributed to it's final form.

The instructional download is high quality too with a lot of additional thoughts and routines compared with so many products that are thought up and to put to market and forgotten... you can tell this has come from a worker who has put time into it.

Also the trailer is pretty nice too - https://oberonmagic.shop/

In terms of an actual product it is as good as the trailer makes out, the peek is so subtle yet so obvious and with so many ways of peeking the information you can get multiple peeks to get multiple bits of information.

Needless to say I really like this utility, well built, well thought through. 10/10!

Straight into my close-up act when events return these next couple of months.

Think it's available now from Marc's shop too.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Looking forward to reviews of this one. Marc Oberon's creativity and attention to detail is second to none.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1677 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2021, PaulGee wrote:
Luke Dancy said he is going to have Marc on his stream tomorrow . . ..

Where can this stream be viewed?

Thanks!
Jerry
PaulGee
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of PaulGee
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2021, jerdunn wrote:
Quote:

Thanks!
Jerry

Luke streams on the Murphy's Magic YouTube channel Tuesday evenings, here is the link https://youtube.com/user/murphysmagic
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5477 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2021, jerdunn wrote:
Quote:

Thanks!
Jerry

Luke streams on the Murphy's Magic YouTube channel Tuesday evenings, here is the link https://youtube.com/user/murphysmagic

Then he usually posts a link here the next day, doesnít he?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1278 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
No Batteries, no Bluetooth, no WiFi? How about humbleness and restraint?
How about respect for people who bought some of these more expensive tools?

The aggressive quote by McLeod ďF#!$ this battery powered B%ď was removed as it seems.
Interesting because Colin McLeod was a testimonial for a few of these products (Delaure, Labco, ProMystic) over the years.

I like Mr. Oberon and the actual technique might be really worth a look. The advertisement is terrible this time.
I hope that future users of this product will not only tell people straight what they have written like seen in this trailer.
ScarneAce
View Profile
New user
Baltimore
94 Posts

Profile of ScarneAce
Is that him getting the peek at 1.47 in the video? If so that looks very clean. I'm thinking a flap or something on the bottom card, or a light like thought transmitter?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5484 Posts

Profile of RNK
Can't be a light, remember what Colin said, No Batteries....
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
782 Posts

Profile of roblane
As a peek junkie I had to take the plunge. Itís Mr Oberon, canít go wrong....
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1278 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2021, roblane wrote:

Does it already ship from Marc Oberon directly?
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2021, ArtIn wrote:
No Batteries, no Bluetooth, no WiFi? How about humbleness and restraint?
How about respect for people who bought some of these more expensive tools?

The aggressive quote by McLeod ďF#!$ this battery powered B%ď was removed as it seems.
Interesting because Colin McLeod was a testimonial for a few of these products (Delaure, Labco, ProMystic) over the years.

I like Mr. Oberon and the actual technique might be really worth a look. The advertisement is terrible this time.
I hope that future users of this product will not only tell people straight what they have written like seen in this trailer.

Couldn't agree more. The advertising of products has become desperate recently. I'll give them the best edit of the doubt and put it down to Covid.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1144 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2021, ArtIn wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2021, roblane wrote:

Does it already ship from Marc Oberon directly?

Yes it seems so ArtIn,

I ordered last night directly from Marc's website https://oberonmagic.shop/

Slightly lower price than some UK Dealers, with free shipping.

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5477 Posts

Profile of videoman
Who ever would have thought there would be such a thing as a peek junkie, and never in a million years would I have ever dreamed that I would become one.
But alas, it is true.
My name is videoman and I am a peekaholic.

The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

I have allowed my wife to confiscate all my credit cards, but dang if I donít have a secret crib sheet with all the numbers.
Iím a lost cause. This is a cry for help.

How many peeks does one human need?
Itís out of my control. This is an addiction.
Itís okay to have one vice, right?

Iím honest and try to help when I can, I donít smoke, rarely drink, and I donít fool around. Acquiring another peek wonít hurt anyone, right?
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
Yes, it was removed because I never said/offered that as a quote.

Let's be clear. Craig Filicetti and Soren from Labco are two of the nicest people on the planet. Their work is impeccable and I cannot rate it highly enough.

... Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of **** out there. Some who only copy the greats and their work is massively inferior as a result. But that's a conversation for another time.

What Marc has created here takes a classic idea and fixes the biggest problem with it. If you're looking for a low tech method, this is nothing short of brilliant.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1278 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2021, Colin wrote:
Yes, it was removed because I never said/offered that as a quote.

Let's be clear. Craig Filicetti and Soren from Labco are two of the nicest people on the planet. Their work is impeccable and I cannot rate it highly enough.

... Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of **** out there. Some who only copy the greats and their work is massively inferior as a result. But that's a conversation for another time.

What Marc has created here takes a classic idea and fixes the biggest problem with it. If you're looking for a low tech method, this is nothing short of brilliant.

Thank you for clarification.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ INSIDER by Marck Oberon ("To the point, natural and 100% sure fire.." -Colin McLeod) (117 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL