The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ INSIDER by Marck Oberon ("To the point, natural and 100% sure fire.." -Colin McLeod) (109 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1057 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Like others here, I purchased this after seeing the method in Luke's interview of Marc. I mention this to encourage other creators to do the same.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5383 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2021, rosariorose9 wrote:
Like others here, I purchased this after seeing the method in Luke's interview of Marc. I mention this to encourage other creators to do the same.

I completely agree rosario.
I have long said that as long as the videos can be kept away from viewing by the general public and the item cannot be easily or inexpensively made by users, then show us what we are getting and you will very often greatly increase your sales.

There have been many items that I put off buying for quite a long time, but when I finally did purchase it and saw how cleverly and beautifully made it was it made me wish I had bought it much sooner. This has also been the case many times where I finally see an item first hand that belongs to a friend, but which is now no longer available and I wish Iíd known how cool it was and I would have definitely bought it immediately.

Marc Oberon is a smart guy and knows that many of his items are extremely clever and not easily replicated so he has enough sense to ignore commonly held beliefs and show people exactly what they are getting. Iím sure his sales improved because of it.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland, home of the TAXED
1153 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2021, rosariorose9 wrote:

Yep!!!!
Agree!
I wasn't going to order. Not that I thought it was bad or anything. I just didn't feel as if I needed yet another peek device.
But this!!!!!!!!!! Is Freaking AWESOME!!!

Bought it. This is too freaking cool!!!!!
And will be very much in my pocket always!!!!!!

Agree with you 100%

Mike
Marc Edgar
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Marc Edgar
Just received my shipping notice from Penguin! Can't wait!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes looks great but I think personally underlooked is better by Arthur . No refills , no gimmicks no noise issues and fully examinable too . Donít get me this wrong this is genius but that doesnít make it better , just some people prefer gadgets imho (me too at times) . It doesnít mean I wonít buy it as I buy everything good and this is so so good and another great option Gaz 😊 ps to Bill I have never had a problem with anyone ever telling me the method before purchasing an effect if I ask . Sometimes rarely I donít ask or know the method because I like the surprise and as money isnít an issue for me at all the magic drawer really doesnít bother me . However I always find out the method if I want to as serious purchasers like us over the last 40 years always get told as we will pretty much will always buy it anyway and are not time wasters so we get told 😊
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I appreciate the transparency that Luke and Marc have shown. Hope that type of marketing catches fire and becomes a common practice. I also received an email that states my purchase is on its way. Super stoked about this and itís not even technology.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Just for the record I am 100% buying this but Freddie Wilkinson and then Luca Volpe for Marcís other effect being announced by Luke Dancy like Luke hadnít even heard of them . That really made me chuckle and also the fact that Colin canít even spell Marc (see the title of this thread) , you would expect things like that not to happen imho on an effect of this magnitude Gaz 😂😂 ps brilliant transparent interview from Marc I agree just like on Richard Pinners new effect , this will create quite rightly more deserved sales 😊
MentalPhilo
View Profile
New user
Texas
23 Posts

Profile of MentalPhilo
Received mine today and it is awesome! Looks so innocent, well made and for me just makes sense. Lots of props often look a bit suspicious, this doesnít, itís a stack of index cards. So happy I purchased this. Thinking of getting a spare.
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
I left a comment on the video remarking how horrible Outstanding looked. The 'Way Out' gimmick looks bad on video and even worse in real life. I know because I own that gimmick. It's funny how fast Murphy's magic removed my comment.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4777 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2021, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
I left a comment on the video remarking how horrible Outstanding looked. The 'Way Out' gimmick looks bad on video and even worse in real life. I know because I own that gimmick. It's funny how fast Murphy's magic removed my comment.

Well thatís wrong , but Penguin also do that too . Marc is easily one of the best magicians I have ever seen perform live he is a true master of this art but I agree that these folded paper gimmicks that when even a genius creator like Marc appears to be under pressure and looking for a step in the paper to open it correctly is a worry . Plus the envelope looked nothing like a normal envelope imho . This effect though in this thread looks brilliant so like I say Iím in Gaz 😊
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5383 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2021, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:

I donít know Unbiased, youíre sounding kind of biased. 😃

I think Way Out looks good in real life and on video.
A few people said the same thing about the Incarnation cards but mine looked really good.
Marc makes them all himself so maybe I just keep getting lucky and getting one of the better ones.

But I agree with your basic complaint. They should leave all reviews up whether theyíre good or bad, and especially if theyíre bad.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
The INSIDER launch was done in such a classy way. Thoroughly impressed. Mine shipped today as well, and very excited for it to arrive Smile
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
dvno
View Profile
Loyal user
Hamburg
284 Posts

Profile of dvno
I ordered directly from Marc Oberon and it seems that it hasnít been shipped yet. Smile
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1057 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2021, Marc Edgar wrote:
Just received my shipping notice from Penguin! Can't wait!

I'm still waiting for word from Penguin, but glad to hear that they are now shipping.
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2021, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2021, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:

I donít know Unbiased, youíre sounding kind of biased. 😃

I think Way Out looks good in real life and on video.
A few people said the same thing about the Incarnation cards but mine looked really good.
Marc makes them all himself so maybe I just keep getting lucky and getting one of the better ones.

But I agree with your basic complaint. They should leave all reviews up whether theyíre good or bad, and especially if theyíre bad.

I actually like Marc Oberon's effects in general. For years my favorite named card in wallet effect was his Bang On. That was his best product ever.

Way Out unfortunately does not look good. Not up close or on camera. I've tried it both ways.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1219 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
It gets my recommendation as well, very simple, very well hidden and easy to execute. Does exactly what it promises.

If you want to go with large Index cards Insider is a great method.
If you want to go with business cards - then Underlooked by Arthur gives you exactly the same benefits.

Both effects gives you exactly the same possibilities and stealth - although the method is different.

BTW - thanks for sharing the Insider method via Luke Dancy. Great and honest way to promote a product.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1268 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
What do owners think about durability of the ďhingesĒ?
dvno
View Profile
Loyal user
Hamburg
284 Posts

Profile of dvno
Anyone else ordered on oberon magic and hasnít received a shipping confirmation yet?
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Veteran user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
372 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2021, dvno wrote:
Anyone else ordered on oberon magic and hasnít received a shipping confirmation yet?

Me to!
I put an order a week ago, last wednesday, the 24th, and have not heard anything.
(I got an order confirmation, though.)

I think he's got the coivid vaccination.
Hope you are well Marc, and did not got any complications! Smile
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1323 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hi all,

I hope youíre all well.

Insider was a pre-release and I can confirm on Marcís behalf that all orders have been shipped on time.
If youíre in the UK they will arrive anytime soon.

Anybody outside of the UK should expect delivery next week, most likely towards the middle or the end of the week.

Also, great news, refills are now available at : https://oberonmagic.shop

If anybody would like to chat with Marc regarding the insider feel free to email him marcoberon1@googlemail.com

Best wishes,

Joel
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ INSIDER by Marck Oberon ("To the point, natural and 100% sure fire.." -Colin McLeod) (109 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL