The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » TCC Coins (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of skyfire
Does anyone happen to have experience with any TCC Coins? I was wondering how they compare to aTodd Lasson, Roy Kueppers, or Johnson’s. So they hold their own?
trickyat86
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh, PA
399 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
The one's they are currently selling as a Kickstarter? They are not shipping until September. Though, maybe there are people who got preview sets for testing?
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
Manheim, PA USA
64 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
Pretty sure no one has had their hands on them minus Jay Wang and Jack wu
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2197 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I ordered their Hopping Half and CSB sets from their Kick-starter campaign...prices are pretty reasonable right now for the HD sets. $96.00 for those sets I bought.
I did not buy any from their luxury line, though, because I don't really care about a fancy box. I doubt they can compare to Lassen's level, though, but we shall see in September.
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
87 Posts

Profile of bassinator
I'm pretty sure the luxury line is more than the fancier packaging. It uses silver walking liberties instead of the clad Kennedy's in the HD line.
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
87 Posts

Profile of bassinator
I don't have many gaffs so I'm hoping they are at least decent enough to be a good set to start off with and learn.
trickyat86
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh, PA
399 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Looks like Patrick Kun got a preview CSB set. He posted a routine to his Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/CMy-U2ADljk/
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
191 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
I have been looking for a good price high quality HH & CSB I’m really thinking this might be the way to go.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
834 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Looks like Dave got a complete set in this week's Wizard Magic Review, but he didn't show them.
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
trickyat86
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh, PA
399 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Realized never listed the link to the Kickstarter. http://kck.st/30Vwl0Z

The Kickstarter ends this Sunday (April 18th)
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4163 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I was given some of the gaffed coins made by Jay, and they are totally fine.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4147 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Just pledged for the HD Sun & Moon coin set. This is the first time I will have worked with KickStarter.

I was a little surprised that the registration process did not ask for a mailing address, but the confirmation email from KS says, "The creator will reach out when your reward is ready. They might contact you before that if they need your mailing address or other necessary details" so that sounds common.

Always wanted a quality S/M set in half dollars. Hopefully it will be better than their $20 Himber Wallet! Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
trickyat86
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh, PA
399 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2021, Chessmann wrote:
Just pledged for the HD Sun & Moon coin set. This is the first time I will have worked with KickStarter.

I was a little surprised that the registration process did not ask for a mailing address, but the confirmation email from KS says, "The creator will reach out when your reward is ready. They might contact you before that if they need your mailing address or other necessary details" so that sounds common.

Always wanted a quality S/M set in half dollars. Hopefully it will be better than their $20 Himber Wallet! Smile

It’s common for Kickstarter campaigns to wait to ask backers for their mailing address until the project is ready to ship.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » TCC Coins (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL