The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSS (what's happening this year) (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1317 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Greetings one and all.
if you have been following Vince and I have planned a phenomenal year for Bizarre Hauntings, The ECSS core have decided this year to join forces and support the Bizarre Hauntings event.
Thus This Year I will be doing something different in Myrtle Beach (for now the name I'm running with is The Bizarre Magic Invitational)
It will be a smaller more intimate Social event with time to chat hang out and spend time with your spooky brethren in a less rushed format(one of the things people expressed to me they couldn't do as much with the full schedule of ECSS)
This is a work in progress so as I piece things together I will keep you informed, I'm doing this as I didn't want us to lose touch and wanted to have a spooky gathering to share ideas, share thoughts and magic, get magic goodies and keep in touch
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
603 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Thanks Vlad, Steve Gibson and Richard Lavengood for the wonderful support! This is going to be the most amazing bizarre event ever thanks to you and all the other amazing talent behind ECSS!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSS (what's happening this year) (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL