The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bill Wisch performs "The Dayton Razor Blade Miracle" 1987 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KevinWisch
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch

In the Summer of 1987, my father produced a gala show at "The Cameo" in Garfield, NJ. In this video, you will see him perform "The Dayton Razor Blade Miracle" with a couple of his own additions to the routine. Tom Mullica was scheduled to perform at the show, but was involved in an automobile accident on the way to the airport. You will hear him announce this sad news to the crowd, as well as introduce both Joe Schroeder and Vito Lupo, who took Mullica's place in the show.

I hope you enjoy this never before seen footage and please like this video if you want to see more. Also please subscribe to Bill Wisch's Youtube channel if you haven't already. Thank you!
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2278 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Kevin, it was wonderful to see your father perform this effect. He was the fIrst to incorporate use of the switch blade knife to deliver the razior blades to his mouth. He performed it the first time, at the Wisconsin Houdini Club convention years ago.

Your dad, was and is a class act.

So proud and pleased to see what you have posted.

Thankyou for sharing this.

Sincerely.,

Ron Dayton
KevinWisch
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Hi Ron,

Thank you so much for the kind words and so glad you enjoyed the performance! It is a wonderful and incredibly creative effect. My Dad considered it an honor to perform it. Stay safe and stay well.

Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bill Wisch performs "The Dayton Razor Blade Miracle" 1987 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL