The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A witch in Sydney in 1950 (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
In 1950s Sydney, bohemian artist Rosaleen Norton hits the headlines with allegations of satanic rituals, obscene art and sex orgies. She worships the God Pan, and practices magic rituals, trances and sex magic, inspired by the work of occultist, artist and poet Aleister Crowley.
For the first in century a witch made a full confession... she reveals her "inhuman power"
I am reading about her for a very long time, she is an amazing artist, her life is very interesting. I have collected through years most of her books, magazines..... I am so glad that she has now a documentary about her. She needs to be known more. Maybe one of our major bizarre creator of magic will be inspired by her story... who will create a Roselyn Norton ritual ? a Roselyn Norton box? the Roselyn Seance ?

www.vimeo.com/ondemand/thewitchofkingscross

you can find the documentary on Apple TV or vimeo
Damian1031
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Damian1031
This looks amazing
Damian1031
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Damian1031
Watched it - very good!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A witch in Sydney in 1950 (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL