The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hand of Glory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Damian1031
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Damian1031
As a collector of peculiar items I have always had a fascination with the Hand Of Glory - Most likely it's due solely to its rich and highly interesting history - When I came to the logical realization that acquiring a genuine, fully legit, 100% real deal Hand Of Glory, I went for the obvious next best thing - Props purchased from makers of bizarre items that myself and probably every collector of bizarre magic props, wishes were 100% real

I own a Hand Of Glory made by Vic Nadata - and it is amazing - utterly amazing - I also have one made by Nick Birch which is also - ridiculously amazing. I would recommend both of them to anyone looking for a Hand Of Glory!

Does anyone here do a Hand Of Glory routine in your set? - For me personally, they are just pieces of my exhibit and haven't made it into a set of material yet - although the routine and everything you get to accomplish the routine with Nick Birches version (The Uninvited) is a really awesome routine - and while I think that routine is top-notch, amazingly scary magic, I would probably end up writing a routine that uses the Hand as more of a "terrifying object" - with very light to minimal effect -

I would love to hear the different routines that anyone here either currently does, or have done in the past using The Hand Of Glory.
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Three routines, Michael Fraughton's Dorian Hand of Glory, Bill Fienning's My Encounter with the Hand of Glory, and my own Return of the Hand of Glory, are all in my book Midnight in the Dark Museum, available at www.JimMagus.com.
Damian1031
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Damian1031
Thanks, Jim - I will most certainly check those routines out -
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
For some reason, when I read this I couldn't get the phrase "The Hand of Glorpy" out of my mind!

Yeah, I'm a goofball...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hand of Glory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL