We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Burning Credit Card and other magic equipment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
I saw this burning credit card trick at http://www.magicsupply.com .Is it as good as they say is it?or its just a gimmick sold with another name?Can anyone recommend me any decks or special equipment that are good for stand-up magic?Thanks.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
From what I understand the burning credit card will require that you wear a jacket they say that there is a reason. I'll let you know when my burning credit card comes this week.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Name: Burning Credit Card
Author: ? (there was no mention in the instructions)
Cost: $14.00

Effect:
You borrow a credit card, or business card and without a lighter, you burn it. Then you give it back to its owner unharmed and you can show your hands empty.

Comments:
Very difficult to use since the directions are only a paragraph and don't explain which way is up...if you know what I mean.

It works basically the same way as the burning wallet but the gimmick in my opinion is hard use since it took me about 10 min to get the thing to light up.

I don't know how you professionals would use it but for what I was going to use it for it wasn't worth the money.

But then this is just a layman's point of view.
Smile Smile
Monkey
View Profile
New user
Canada
12 Posts

Profile of Monkey
Get the Phoenix by Jim Pace. Not only can you do burning credit card but you can do burnin (insert anything you want here). You can also make a foot and a half flame come from your hands. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Burning Credit Card and other magic equipment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL