The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » FIRE LANTERN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

padre rich
View Profile
Special user
561 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Want to know the best source for inexpensive papers to do the old trick that used to be included in some magic sets,I think it was called RED ASHES,where the ash from the lit paper goes up to the ceiling and floats back down?Brick Tilley just released a booklet on where to obtain the correct papers for pennies and how to present it.the past source has been Italian cookie wrappers at an eBay cost of around $25 shipped,and the cookies aren't that good.perfect effect for fortune telling,ashes on the arm,etc..many women would rather have their fortune told than see a card trick.
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2320 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Tea bags. Empty them out, make a hollow tube vertically and light.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
561 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Not all tea bags work.after experimenting with six or so different brands only two worked.of them only one is on grocery shelves everywhere.unless you want to repeat my research,which I recommend you do,the easy way is to follow the instructions given.try not to burn the house down...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » FIRE LANTERN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL