The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Johnson Magic Products Cups and Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jess Cone
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Jess Cone
Hope this is a good thread to ask this question! Hey Guys, Can anyone tell me in what year Johnson Magic Products first Manufactured and began selling their Cups and Balls Sets? I purchased my set at a Magic Convention for $200., I thought in the 80’s, but despite searches online, I’ve been unable to discover the date. Can anyone provide this information? :cups
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Closer to 2000.
NEKKODDD
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of NEKKODDD
I think mid 90’s
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I thought it was mid 90's too. I only remember because around '95 I was frequenting a new magic shop I had discovered (closed now for awhile), and remember coming in one week and the owner all excited about the cups.

Andy Martin, whose usually receives props and posts them to his online magic collection in a timely fashion, shows his description with a copyright of 2001:
https://www.martinsmagic.com/allmagic/cl......on-magic

Live Auctioneers (scroll to bottom of this link), show 1998 as their origin date: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/113......cadia-ca

You can always visit the close up area where there are a ton of cups and balls practitioners and collectors. They should have an exact year for you.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Johnson Magic Products Cups and Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL