We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking Videos (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1223 Posts

Profile of imgic
I've seen her on the Café, but now Alyx has begun posting videos on YouTube showcasing her routines used on the street. Looks like a pandemic project as they're shot in her house.

They're great: shows her skills. Would be great to see her in front of a live audience. If interested her Youtube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AlyxMagic/videos
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3250 Posts

Profile of gaddy
She posted a very nice vid of her handling of Cellini's coin from wand & jumbo coin production on a facebook group page the other day. A very nice video, indeed. The "turn over vanish" she does on it was particularly nice; it's one of my favorite vanishes (if a bit angle-y) and she really nails it in that vid.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking Videos (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL