The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Riders of the "Stars" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sniper
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Sniper
Hey All!

Check out the Smoking Gun's "Rider" Page.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/

It has excerpts from the Riders (show conditions and requirements) desired/demanded by a plethora of "Stars".

Including our beloved (and apparently quite picky) David Copperfield.

Very funny and sad...

Sn!per
RangeCowboy
View Profile
Regular user
Long Beach
198 Posts

Profile of RangeCowboy
I wonder if he drinks the Celestial Seasonings (their miss-spelling) or is this his source of pixie-dust.

And who is in the Junior Suites?
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Sheesh! And I consider I'm doing well if I get booked into a hotel room that has its own coffee maker!
Smile
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1031 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
Notice he is listed under the "Cutout Bin" section. Along with Styx and REO Speedwagon.

FYI - Van Halen was infamous for requesting that all brown M&M's were to be removed from the bowl of M&M's the request. The real reason they did this is to see if their contract had really been read. If they received brown M&M's, they can almost guarantee that there are some other items on their contract that were probably also ignored.
ME
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Riders of the "Stars" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL