The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Mental Mysteries With David Jonathan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
EXCELLENT and easily one of the best purchases I've made in 2021.

A surprise guest, and a shout-out to one of my favorite 80's-era mentalists (hint: 80's-era Genii, though David didn't mention this.)

However, my only complaint is that there isn't a very good explanation of the ACCAN-type effect (the one with the coins.) Yes, there's an explanation of the "principle," but that's where the explanation stops. Is there a more detailed explanation of this - the full routine - elsewhere, or is it specific to the Alakazam Academy?
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Hey, first of all I'm so glad you enjoyed the lecture! Im very proud of the course and glad a lot of people are loving it.

I was focusing more on the principle in that effect in the explanation, so apologies if the other aspect wasnt as clear. Just shoot me a PM and Ill send you the original PDF of the routine which should clear up any potential confusion.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
westo
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of westo
Yes....I loved this...great show indeed!
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Mental Mysteries With David Jonathan (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL