We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Indiana (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

footdoc
View Profile

Indiana
0 Posts

Profile of footdoc
Hello everyone,
I'm so pleased to discover this group and looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible. I am a soon-to-be-retired foot surgeon (Podiatrist) with a lifelong interest in magic.
I am primarily interested in coin magic, particularly in rekindling skills I had developed as a kid and developing new ones. I followed David Roth until his passing, but also follow Michael Rubenstein and others.
Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Brandt (footdoc) Smile
footdoc
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1175 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Welcome, by coming to the Magic Café you won't "start off on the wrong foot" ...
sorry, couldn't resist it.

Wulfie
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1223 Posts

Profile of imgic
Welcome Doc.

There's many great rooms here in the Café. Besides the coin rooms, check out the "Table hoppers & party strollers" room. Lots of folks there do coins while strolling.

Enjoy and welcome.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
electronics_magician
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of electronics_magician
When you say soon to be retired, how soon? Because I have this thing I would like you to look at!

Hahaha

Kidding of course!

Welcome.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Indiana (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL