The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prohibition Monte by Alan Rorrison (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Im happy folks are liking it. Just to address the comment below. I do get that can be said a lot so I understand where you are coming from. However in this case, I have another job, My bills are already paid etc lol. This really is a little routine that ive been messing with for a whole and hoped folks would like.


In saying that I have a trick with vaccination cards coming soon that ive been holding on to for 40 years!!!!!



magikmax wrote:
My The phrase that is beginning to get on my nerves is 'I've been working on this for 'x' years. Didn't come up with it last week 'cos the gas bill has just come in, honest...'




Jokes aside I am happy ur liking it. It really is something I never leave home without. Put me to the test on that if you see me out and about!
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
I like the look of this - I wish there was a way to buy magic without it appearing on my credit card statement.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
A magic company needs to make an option 9f having it appear like a normal bill!


"Rent" when its really a gimmick lol
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
990 Posts

Profile of no2ss
There is that burger joint in Toronto that recently changed burger names to office supplies so people could expense it. Hey Penguin, Vanishing Inc, etc. how 'bout it?

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/02......e-meals/
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Brilliant!!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4565 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Got this also coming for my Birthday, looks cool.it reminds me a little of 'Twister' by Stephen Tucker,who has showed me it at a convention which I have and have made a few gimmicks up with different ones,always get great reactions from it, so looking forward to recieving this.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I just got confirmation mine is on the way!

I can't wait to have this in my wallet at all times.

Love the effect and I'll need some refills ASAP!

-Jake
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1767 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys. Myself and Ryland have just reviewed this on my review show. I perform the routine in a snappier way than Alan and then give it a full review. Since filming the reviews I’ve used this at a gig. It’s a real worker and awesome that it sits in your wallet.

Here’s a link to the full review and performance. I really like it. Any questions please let me know

https://youtu.be/x0nNLFSXEss
[url=http://www.youtube.com/c/slightlyunusualMagic TV YouTube Channel by Craig Petty[/url]
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1432 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Excellent review, Craig and Ryland is just delightful! Along with Alan's story telling or story telling in general I do enjoy your snappy version. The angle wasn't the best for viewing the card pieces as you were holding them but being familiar with the methods it isn't really an issue. Absolutely super commercial! Well done, Alan!

SURVEY SAYS- SOLD!

Chocolate is going directly in to my act too. ACT-ually to eat it!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4565 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Https://magicvideos.co.uk/prohibition-monte, anyone please, I've got this but it don't open, ive got the password but it cant be found?
KConnors
View Profile
New user
USA
9 Posts

Profile of KConnors
Quote:
On May 18, 2021, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2021, magikmax wrote:


Final niggle - there is no option to download the tutorial video. I can understand a trick not having a downloadable video to cut down on piracy and the like if it is a download only with no props included, however when you have to buy the props to do the trick anyway, there's no logical reason not to be able to download it without having to resort to doing a screen grab or similar.


I think the logical reason for not allowing you to download the video is that if inexpensive refills become available, then it becomes tempting for people to share the video and only purchase the refills.


It does NOT PROTECT ANYTHING its just a nuisance, it's not hard at all to save something that is in your PCs temp memory. I feel that if you pay for it, you should get it...not just "on line" but to save it because you are screwed if you can't get on line for some reason. Just password it and save us all the time and hassle.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of rowland
[quote]On May 31, 2021, KConnors wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2021, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2021, magikmax wrote:


Final niggle - there is no option to download the tutorial video. I can understand a trick not having a downloadable video to cut down on piracy and the like if it is a download only with no props included, however when you have to buy the props to do the trick anyway, there's no logical reason not to be able to download it without having to resort to doing a screen grab or similar.


I think the logical reason for not allowing you to download the video is that if inexpensive refills become available, then it becomes tempting for people to share the video and only purchase the refills. [/quote


It does NOT PROTECT ANYTHING its just a nuisance, it's not hard at all to save something that is in your PCs temp memory. I feel that if you pay for it, you should get it...not just "on line" but to save it because you are screwed if you can't get on line for some reason. Just password it and save us all the time and hassle.


I agree it is really annoying not to be able to download some magic videos. Greg Wilson has the right idea to protect them.
I have several vids from magic tricks that now do not play as they are old and not supported by the originator anymore.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4565 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well that's just plain crazy, no instructions to watch? I wont buy anything from Alan again
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ive just checked the link you posted. It works just fine, The instructions are there and working.

Would you like to pm me a photo of your password sheet so I can have a look at what you are doing wrong?

Quote:
On May 31, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Well that's just plain crazy, no instructions to watch? I wont buy anything from Alan again
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
113 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Quote:
On May 31, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Https://magicvideos.co.uk/prohibition-monte, anyone please, I've got this but it don't open, ive got the password but it cant be found?


That link works fine for me with the password provided on the packaging.
Q U I N
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5800 Posts

Profile of videoman
Continues to play fine for me.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4565 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On May 31, 2021, Nigel Quinn wrote:
Quote:
On May 31, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Https://magicvideos.co.uk/prohibition-monte, anyone please, I've got this but it don't open, ive got the password but it cant be found?


That link works fine for me with the password provided on the packaging.


I cant see the instructional vidio on the link, I'm hopeless with computer stuff
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Feel free to pm me a photo of the password your using and ill try and see what your doing wrong. Im happy to help.


Quote:
On May 31, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:
On May 31, 2021, Nigel Quinn wrote:
Quote:
On May 31, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Https://magicvideos.co.uk/prohibition-monte, anyone please, I've got this but it don't open, ive got the password but it cant be found?


That link works fine for me with the password provided on the packaging.


I cant see the instructional vidio on the link, I'm hopeless with computer stuff
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4565 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Thank you Alan I don't know how to put a photo on here, I got this brought for my birthday from Alakazam, I can PM you it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Prohibition Monte by Alan Rorrison (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL