The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hydra by Shameer Salim (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2194 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Interested in your thoughts on this. The fact that it has 35 reviews that are ALL 5-star seems kind of suspicious to me.

https://ellusionist.com/products/hydra?m......185ef97c

Partial Ad copy:
With a simple swipe, HYDRA steals the spectator's (absolutely) free choice and creates a prediction on your real Facebook or Instagram profile... in 5 seconds flat.
Real predictions that your audience can view on their phone. You never ever touch it.
HYDRA is a modern multi-tool for perfect prophecies. Your spectator chooses any word, celebrity, playing card... Literally ANYTHING. No forces.
When they look you up on Facebook or Instagram, using their own phone, they'll see you predicted EXACTLY what they thought of.
HYDRA is one of the most advanced prediction tools we've ever seen. It solves the problem of your audience assuming your phone is doing something suspicious, or that it's a fake app... because it's their phone the prediction is revealed on.

Not only that, it can be verified by everyone and anyone who checks... It's really there.

Fully customizable.
Create your own templates.
Multiple input methods.
Hands-off revelations.
No pre-show or forces.
No fake social apps.

Ellusionist first connected with expert app-designer, Shameer Salim, to completely overhaul our beloved Cipher, Tempus, Predictagram & Picasso Pro apps.
The guy is a genius and doesn’t slouch with his code. The end result is an app you can rely on - and one that is far superior to anything we’d ever created before.
Bug fixes, updates, and new features are baked into the price of HYDRA. Shameer will be on hand to provide support and development every step of the way.
DavidPeace
View Profile
New user
Cork, Ireland
2 Posts

Profile of DavidPeace
I picked this up as part of the beta test and absolutely love it. So easy to do and gets a strong reaction. The only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the facebook prediction has to be on a profile rather than a public page so I would only do the instagram version professionally
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
It's a great app.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1307 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Too good! The first thing they would think of was you had an app to secretly input it to your account.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5383 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 7, 2021, cardbiker wrote:
Too good! The first thing they would think of was you had an app to secretly input it to your account.

That’s possible, and I wondered about that too. But I was willing to try it out and give it shot.
I haven’t personally performed it yet but feedback on the FB group is that seems to be getting some great responses in the real world performances of others.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1268 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On May 8, 2021, cardbiker wrote:

Agree, it looks way too direct and technological.
jugagien
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jugagien
Any other reviews? Easy to use?
Thanks!
Dominique Blanco
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Dominique Blanco
Hello Jugagien, the app is just great. You can reveal different stuff, even create your own revelations in your language, if you are not a English speaker. Very easy to move and the method is self working, as you do not need to set up any strange url in spectator phone. For 33€ this is a steal!
SebastianHenzl
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of SebastianHenzl
I bought this app a few days ago and as a part-time website/web application developer, I have to say, this app is pretty easy to use and straight forward. It works great for prediction effects in English, but it's also customizable for other languages and other predictions than the ones that are preset. I haven't tried the facebook prediction since it's intended to work for posts on your profile and not for facebook sites, as mentioned by DavidPeace, but the Instagram prediction works like a charm.

There's also an Facebook group for this app and Shameer Salim reaction time is just top notch – seems like he really cares.
Overall if you like prediction reveals on Insta or Facebook, the app provides you with everything you need for a very fair prize.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hydra by Shameer Salim (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL